Good idea to have fun

Ok, what are some things you like doing with a group of friends? Or just one friend?
Any idea is good. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi are you need some friend help with my story come up good name to I need me group help me with lot things in my story good morning my is leshell I need me a group for help me out need help nice meet you.

i only have one friend i really “go out with” and when we do usually I go to her house she gets ready and im watching netflix then me and her

go eat
go to the movies/mall/grocery store
then wander around becasue we dont know where to go next
go to starbucks becasue she has to have her starbucks
at the end of the day go back to her place and watch netflix or on listen to music on youtube

What makes it fun is we take the bus unless the place is “far away” then we uber it there and then bus it to nearby areas

1 Like

those are really good ideas; but I was thinking of something that you have to travel to; like a weekend long event kind of thing.

1 Like

nice to meet you too.

1 Like

i only have one friend lol. we just talk and go with the flow

1 Like

Hi my is leshell I need help on my story come with good idea with name and character name be good can help me out .

Hi my name is leshell nice meet you need help on my story come with good idea we can be group don’t mind do need help on.

this is not thread for that

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Sorry

Do think help each other on a story .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.