Good Romance stories?

Please suggest good romance stories by users,you can suggest your own story too. It’s for my episode user library that I will be doing on instagram (episodetammyire).

There will be genres and It’s a place to go where you can find good books that you wouldn’t find other wise,you’re bored or you feel like you’ve read all the good ones.

The minimum amount of episodes it should have is 5 and it can be either limelight,classic,spotlight or ink.

Thank you!! 3231203fca4b65289e75da2c1f49a5961afc483b_1_690x388

Hey, my story is a romance and, well, I think it’s good. I had it in the romance genre until yesterday when I moved it to mystery to see if it would do better there. Here’s a little more information:

Story title: Reformed
Author: Cordelia M
Description: Reformed bad girl falls for bad boy who reminds her of her past - cliché, right? But what if Violet isn’t truly reformed? What if she’s secretly still badder than Carter ever was?
Link: Reformed

I hope this is the kind of romance story you’re looking for and that you will consider it!

Xx

Hey, @tammyxo!

I’m writing a romance-fantasy that I think would fit. Here are my story details:

Title: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Hope you’ll consider it! Thank you so much, and have a great day! :blush::two_hearts:

Thank you!

Thank you💓

Bumppp

there was one that i really loved:heart_eyes: and that was FALLING FOR YOU. really try this story it is not mine by the way:blush:

Thank you

you are welcome :relaxed:

Well, I like this story which is called “The Bunny Boiler”.

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode
NOTE: Please send review through PM.

thank you

thank youuuu

i’ll read it :two_hearts:

Hi! :slight_smile:
You can check my story “Love or Desire”

or recently published contest entry “Fantastical: Behind The Rain”

Both stories are published under the Fantasy genre, but in fact they represent mixture of Fantasy, Mystery and Romance (where Romance is the main focus), so it can be interesting for you. :slight_smile:

i’ll check it out!

It would be great! :slight_smile: And it will mean the world to me! :slight_smile:

The Girl Upstairs
Public Relations
14 Months
Lost in Hope
Heading South
Spotlight: The Love Scam

thanking youuu