Good stories with lots of choices?

The title! Prefer comedy but it’s ok if it’s not too sksksks. Just want a lot of choicesss

One of the Girls by Amberose :yay:

1 Like

thx hun!

self promo

not comedy. but I have choices and they matter

jokes on you by Thesaminator

My Psycho By Bukii.Di

not a comedy but Its really funny

•All stories written by Lucky, that I’ve read so far (Galactic Game, Toothbrush,etc.)
•one of the girls
•Adrenaline (I think that was the name?)
Another one, that I started but couldn’t finish, because my phone crashes at the amount of coding :disappointed_relieved::
•galileo school of magic

Hello lovely,

I have been told by reviews mine has “plenty of choices in”
I’ll leave my dets below

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

here my story :slight_smile: !
story’s name : The unknown
Author : Lynai
chapters : 3 (coming soon)
genres : drama,comedy,a little bit of thriller ,a little bit of fantasy,action
style : LL
description : you’re a girl on earth who you think your life is normal and that everything is alright,but when you get a text,an Anonymous threatens you.Will you find out who it is?(7 MC)
link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5652304558096384
IMPORTANT information : choices matter and really choose CAREFULLY MC can die in this story ,get in a coma or get kidnapped !
cover :

If you’re looking for great comedies (even if not with many choices) are @Kaylas.epi stories! All of her stories are amazing :heart_eyes: mainly:
GAME LIFE
INFAMOUS
WAR DOGS

I would recommend “Detenu”. It’s not a comedy but it does make you think carefully about the choices you make.

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

My story have a lot of impactful choices^^
Title : AW: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

1 Like

omg your story seems so cute i’ll add it to my list :heart_eyes:

1 Like

my story has a decent amount of choices, all of which matter! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 11 (to be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

Oh, gurl, shameless self promotion, but I have shit tones of choices in my story, and there’s some specific humour innit, perhaps you will find it enjoyable.

Deets

Titile: 417 days
Author: Witch Of Lust
Genre: Thriller/Romance hard to tell, really
Style: LL
Description: After a little fight with your parents you decide to head to school alone, leaving your chauffeur behind. All you ever knew, your whole life just disappears in a single blink…
Episodes: 3
Specifics: Full CC (in episode 3), minigames, lots of choices, time events, choices matter, art scenes, one LI, whose character is determined by YOU and YOUR choices and that’s not even all!
Disclaimer: This story uses advanced directing, music and sounds; contains mature themes and strong language and focuses on the abduction, which some people may find disturbing!
Link: 417D STORY LINK
Cover:

Mom knows best by @BEEBS07

1 Like

Ty lovely x

My story has choices :slight_smile:
My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

Running from reality by @SteeleMagnolia
Game not over by @Edera
How to be a princess by @MargoVincent
Friends with benefits by FWB
Don’t steal my heart by @Tish
The Lovely one by @Naemi
College of eternity @sophookles
Cursed evil love by @sophookles
Set me on fire by @Lizzie.epi
Mindreader by @Alusza
My camp boys by @mehasels
The stars have colors by @shaharPie
Reign by @piccalilly
If I have tag the bad autor for a story you can say it to me and I will correct it :slight_smile: All these good stories are in my recomendation on my profile on the app episode my user name is Sky89

8 Likes

Heyyy My story has a bunch of choices that matter! Go check it out if you like it hehe.

Title: The Mermaid
Description: Naia, eager to de-throne her vicious mother and start making changes in mermaid law, must find and bring back the mermaid tear, which is lost in the human world. CC/ Choices Matter
Author: Paula
Genre: Fantasy

thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like