Good stories with Male mc?

I want my bf to play episode and I would like to recommend him some good stories

11 Likes

My Super Life by @Auremiol (male and female MC)
The Red Curtain by @Grottino (Male MC)
Clue: The Devil Is In The Details by @Bernice_J! (Male MC)
Adventurous: Seven Seas by @LyraKeiken (male & female MC (give u choice to choose)

A Prince’s Curse (Male MC) by me if u want to check it out.

U can also check out this thread here.

5 Likes

Ty for mentioning the Red Curtain!

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll find quite a few in the thread @lanafrazer_episode just shared, but if you have any preferred genre, I’m sure I can share some more.

For starters, I would definitely recommend One of the Girls by Amberose. Really entertaining and easy to binge read :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks love :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@AbbyBlack Here’s the link to Clue: The devil is in the details by Bernice J. You should definitely check it out! :wink:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/64070225853808

1 Like

Thank you Annie :heart:
But you forgot your shameless self promo?
Psychology 101 and Challenge Accepted both have male MCs and both are completed too so they would be perfect for your bf to binge read @AbbyBlack

2 Likes

I didn’t forget, they are in the Male MC thread :sweat_smile: But thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

so was mine and you still mentioned it 0.o

1 Like

I just read it, but K&T: Roxanne by @hollistar has a male MC and I was pleasantly surprised by it! I’ll add more here as I think of them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation!

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Mine, Bailey Files!

My story has a male & female MC, but mostly (and up until now) you’ll be playing as male ^^

Title: Blackbird
Author: Licorice
Genre: Action
Summary: Being her personal assistant isn’t the only thing Chase’s new boss has in mind for him. Secrets of the underworld begin to unveil, and not everything is exactly as it seems. (Male & female MC, point system, impactful choices)
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Link: https://bit.ly/365yrLB
Instagram: @licorice.writes

Remember Me @mila.episodes
This is an amazing story. Wit, romance, fantasy. But not alien, or magic or special creatures kind of fantasy. A down to earth story with a unique plot.

Robbed by @MargoVincent

1 Like

I JUST PUBLISHED EP4

CHECK OUT MY VERY FIRST LIMELIGHT STORY!

THE_PILOT_AND_THE_MOBSTRESS_posterThumb_MG4IPOEtaS

Author: Carlita Bregante’
Story: Contractual Silence
Genre: Drama, Action,suspense!
Description: Set up to marry a corrupt billionaire by her rich parents to secure an alliance. Maureen falls for an airplane pilot with a dark secret. Could this pilot be bought?? ART SCENES/LL
Episodes: 1-4 out now! (5 to come out by this saturday)

Hi! Feel free to check out my story :hugs:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 5
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Title: Queer: The One
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Mystery
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

Title: You’re Mine

Author: Aoi

Genre: Romance, Fantasy

Chapters: 14 (Ongoing)

Description: You’re a half demon with heterochromia ran away from home but when a soon to be Christian girl crosses your path, will you two get along (CC) (LL) (Male) customize MC in chapter 5