Good stories with point systems?

Hey! I’m new to the forums. I was wondering if any of you could recommend some good stories with point systems:)

4 Likes

Hi, maybe you want to read my story? It has point system and choice matter! :grin:

Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett
Genre: Comedy
Desc: What happen when Romeo meets Juliette in 21st century? And actually at war inside Haverford’s elite society.

Link:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check it out:)

thank you so much :heart::heart:

1 Like

Maybe you will like my story? It has a point system too. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

2 Likes

Here is mine, the points system starts in episode 4.

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Estimated Chapters: 20
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

1 Like

Thank you!

Sounds intriguing!

1 Like

The Infected by Caitoriri.

I’m sure you’ll love it . It’s so fun!

2 Likes

Hi! I have read The Infected, but yes, I agree with you. Although she is leaving Episode, season 1 is supposed to be completed (hopefully soon).

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O
I’m excited to see how it’ll end! I sent her some conspiracies. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I love her :heart_eyes: her story is amazing

2 Likes

I always have to recommend Duemadiri.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! I have one coming out the start of next year, I have one out now but its not on a point system, the new one does its called Dad knows best. If your interested you can follow me on insta… Its reeree7110 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be on the lookout!

1 Like

Ok thank you lovely x

1 Like

Hi, my story makes use of the point system for both relationships and survival points. Choices in this story will matter!

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 5 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Will Lily be able to save the lives of herself and her people on a planet that was almost completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years ago? (Full CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, tappable overlays

This story received a Hidden Gem from episodeaxiom and was chosen as an episode.luxe story review favorite!

1 Like

The Wall by J. Miley
Fixation by Amanda Michele
The Infected by Caitoriri
Her Innocence by Arrows
Dead Roses by Beeble Hope
Vantage Point by Bone Ami
The Disappearance of Olivia Thatcher by Ana Stacy
Ghost Writer by Elise C.

3 Likes

Here’s mine!
Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 11
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi
You can watch my story trailer here .

Story Cover [Made by me] :