Good Stories :)

Hey Guys!

Does anyone have good stories to recommend with point system, choices matter and full CC?

Hi! my story has a point system and some choices matter :))

Title: Time is Deadly
Episodes: 37 (ongoing)
Style: LL

1 Like

I will check it out!! Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are some stories:
Memories and Miracles by teri hayes
The Capitalist by JasmineLilac
Fiancée for hire by JJ
Mafia in Manhattan by Samantha Louise (there is a gem free version)
Newfound Passion by jordyn

1 Like

Do you want the stories to have point system and full cc both or only full CC is ok?

both

Oh ok. yeah so the stories mentioned before have full CC and choices matter.

1 Like

ok thanks

Moved to Promote You Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi! My story has full CC for MC and love interest (it is in LL). Choices do matter, and I do have a point system. Basically you have points with every other important character (including LI) and they unlock special scenes!

Story name: In Apnoea

I hope you give it a try :two_hearts:

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Romance

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lust…

Link: Episode Writer Portal

X Honey