Good Story Recommendations

Can someone please recommend some good stories that involve character customization and stuff.
I prefer mystery, thriller and drama. Stories like The Bunny Boiler, Clue: Lost, On The Run and definitely something like What Could Have Been.
So if you know any stories like the one above please comment below!

2 Likes

Secret Of The Necklace by @Farah_DeSantis
AW: Timeless by @bek
UN-DEAD by Allison Marie
Outcast by Loren

1 Like

awwww thank you for recommending my story.:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome! It’s actually one of my favorites, Sonny is iconic

1 Like

honestly I am still amaized how popular Sonny got. :smiley:

1 Like

Never read those stories except L.O.S.T but these might fit.
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.
Clue: Between Us by LillyR
By The Book by Amberose

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

here’s mine if you’re interested!! :sparkles::two_hearts:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 10 (to be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :hugs:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 17 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/48153904680796161

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

My story has customization & multiple endings😄
Title : AW: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

1 Like

AW: Without law
Genre : Thriller
Story description : You live in Halliway - a modern place created for people who were bored with a normal civilization. But what will people do when there’s no law? Will anyone be really safe?
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5807677564583936

Thank you I’ll check them out right now

1 Like

Thanks I love stories that have choices that matter and advanced directing!

1 Like

Yes! I love thrillers!

1 Like

I have a story that is a thriller and have choices that matter however it doesn’t involve character customization since you play someone with a particular past. I’ll give it to you anyway tell me if you decide to read it :heart:

DEADLY TRIAL

Cover

Genre: Thriller mostly
Description: Kate wakes up in a nightmarish place… little does she know she is not alone. A deadly trial awaits her and the six other suspects. Who’s guilty?
Chapters: 6 (on going)
Choices matter, no CC, possible love interest, Limelight

1 Like

So, the list is extremely long, I have a lot of well known and not so stories.
Well known that I love:
Taste the darkness by Miss Mj
Something wicked by Cindy Gaultier
My alien lover by Anyanka
Perfect little housewife by Bri
Imperceptible by Vixen J. Addams
Little mafia secret by Lupo.nero
Play my heart by Maayan
Her books, his billions by J.J
Wicked sins by Regina
Toothbrush by Lucky
Dare to dream by Sarah Robbins
Drive me wild by LadyDianna
Mafia in Manhattan by Samantha Louise
All stories by earlgreytea
Aligning the stars by Kat Valentine
Filthy royals by Lucina
Craving for you by Shanen Ricci
The truth by Frankii.Cash
Broken rules by Millie_s
Now or never by Maayan
Lifelike by Cindy Gaultier

Stories that are not well known, but are absolutely brilliant:
Deadly trials by @Hijiko
Love the adrenaline by @anon75579664
AW: Everything in between by @episodecece

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Description : you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It has two versions ink and limelight

Because the Lovely @samantha_episode_1 Has recommended Mine I will put mine below, And because it fits with what your looking for.

MY story is a drama, But its also has parts of other genres in romance, horror, Thriller, Comedy, Mine has limited CC on the main CC but there is CC on the some of the other characters

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century (which is above)

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

Because my beautiful blueberry sister recommended my story, i’ll recommend her as well and the name is Closed Case by @Moon_dream :muscle:t2::sunglasses::raised_hands::100:.
The story is amazing and special for people who loves FBI, and her story have involved some gang stuff so is even more interesting :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::purple_heart::purple_heart:.

1 Like