Good under-rated stories?

Hello! I was thinking that it will be cool to create a thread to share those stories you think that are actually pretty good, well directed, good plot… which unfortunately haven’t being noticed just yet (because they belong to an unknown/new author)
The only rule for recommendations is that you must not post your own story, since it would feel like you’re just promoting your story rather than recommendating one!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Next Stage
By Lisa P.

I’m going to suggest Flashback Friday by Daisy W. It’s got a unique plot, prefect spelling and punction, good directing and most importantly frequent updates.

I think I was able to delete my list. Sorry about that.

1 Like

It’s alright, no need to apologize.
But maybe you know of another underrated story that you could share here?

1 Like

I think Many Me is great! Its by DaziCat.

She’s about to release season 2.

1 Like

The reason for this post is to find good stories that for a reason don’t have so many reads, so based on someome else’s recommendations I get a chance to read good stories while supporting new authors. But if you recommend your own story, I just won’t know how honest that recommendation is, not that I don’t believe you guys! I hope it makes sense!
Thanks so far for your recommendations! I’ll check them later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description : Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

Moments by Sarah Robbins
Guard in Rouge by B612 Resident
Your Secret Admirer by EpisodeCray
Fantastical: Black Shadow by Alex Af

Hey Maggy, you might have missed this in the original post:
The only rule for recommendations is that you must not post your own story, since it would feel like you’re just promoting your story rather than recommendating one

Do you have someone else’s story to share? And maybe they can return the favour and share yours :blush:

All of Gisele Palmer’s stories. Shocked with how underrated her work is. All her stories are so different from one another

Great Idea!
I recommend “Wherever I go” by Alisha Sophie. If you like a mix of drama, romance and action you shouldn’t miss her story. :slight_smile:
It’s about Mia and her twin brother Cody, who lost their parents and while they are trying to get their lives back on track, new drama is ahead.
Give it a try!

1 Like

miss avery’s little secret
style: ink
genre: mystery
current episode: 12
description : Avery has been avoiding on thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC
I also recommend Venus & Dandelions! Venus is by Mezza X and Dandelions is my kristen.writes!!

Hi!

What a great idea! Thanks for starting this thread!

I recommend Returns by Raniksa! The story is fantastic and so underrated! Definitely one of my top 5!

A few other stories are that are underrated and you should absolutely check out are:
Athena by miss_me
Rogue Shadow by Caleia
Shadow Hunter: World on Fire by CeCeWrites
The Turners by Billie- Jo Hayward.
The Conflict by TamTome
A Tempting Offer by MissCarmen
Revival by Grace S
For the Love of the Gang by Miss Mac
Love or Desire by FieryTenderness

I have so many more that I feel are underrated but I don’t want to crazy with my list.

Have a great day!!

-T

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile: