Good vampire or werewolf stories

Hi im interested in fantasy stories. I am mostly interested in werewolf or vampire stories. Do you know any good stories.

1 Like

Hmm…the secret of rain by Joseph Evans is a fantasy story! You might like it, it’s really good!

1 Like

Living with the vampire brothers
Bite
Intoxacation of you

1 Like

The Frontier by Kay Elle is the only vampire/werewolf story I have, and most likely will, ever read on Episode.

It’s a masterpiece.

2 Likes

The Ember Moon Pack by Giselle Crescent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maneater by Kenia is the classic werewolf story of Episode.

Darkness by Dani
Exosculation by S. Winter

The Eyes of the Moon by Julia (not a vampire/werewolf story but a great fantasy)

Hey there @Quazymodo (cool name btw :wink: ) This is Sydney the Moderator! Welcome to the forums. :smiley:

I’ve moved this topic to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

And another great story is Goldilocks by Cold Milk. It’s somewhat cliche but actually quite good.

Lol why was my post flagged?

Thank you SO much. A masterpiece is high praise.

1 Like

Hiya, what about Pregnant by a Vampire. I love it so have a read.

Darkness by @daniepisodewriter :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

Anytime :two_hearts:

1 Like

*Exosculation by S Winter (It’s a vampire story!) *

One Taste - vampire story.
Also Mate Bond & Mate Bond: The Burning, They are werewolf stories.

I’m the author!! (: hope you enjoy!!

Hiya! I have just published my new story… :slight_smile:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

Wrapped in Lies is plain out amazing, and features both werewolves and vampires(even though vampires are the main ‘‘creature’’ highlighted)