Good vampire stories (Even Better with LGBT+ options)

I am very interested in vampire stories, especially where my main character will be turned from a human into a vampire. I am very much enjoying the story That Bloody Mess by Ana Stacy. Please recommend more of such stories. I will be even more excited if some of them have LGBT+ options.

3 Likes

College of Eternity by sophookles
The human doesn’t turn into a vampire, but, one of the LI is a vampire and she’s the LGBT+ option

2 Likes

There’s a great one coming for Magicka called Soulless by tldax. It will be out next week.

1 Like

His Prey by @Syd_Ren

2 Likes

THANKS! I will check it out.

2 Likes

The sacrifice series has 117 I believe now @jayleefishhugs

The character turns into a vampire later in the story! I love this story

1 Like

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.:kissing_heart:

I’m reading a vampire story called “bite my tongue”, totally love it, but it’s more of a love story. Check it out

Hi! I would love it if you gave my story a chance :heart:

Title: Forgiveness
Genre: Fantasy/LGBT
Plot: Alex is a woman plagued by nightmares, after losing the only person she’s ever loved she tries to piece the broken bits of her heart back together. But fate has other plans in store for her…
MC: One, Female names Alex CC available for MC
One LI: female
Six chapters- ongoing!

episodeinteractive.com

Title Summer Adventure(Updates weekly)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Summer_Adventure_NV_posterThumb_xBwTgc6Hyr

Let me know if you’ve checked it out!.

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 40 Completed +bonus
Description Chances are, you’ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery? CC/ART
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824