Hey do any of you guys have any good vampire stores besides

The vampire prince

The vampire secret

His prey

Eyes on Fire

Eat me up

Bite my tongue (sooo sad)

Forever minE

Please I really want a good one but not one that the mc is already a vampire or she is changed into a vampire quickly :grin:

3 Likes

Change your topic to “Promote Your Story”, Feature + Art Suggestions, is the wrong category

I have a new vampire story out, if you’re interested, where MC gal is not a vampire.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

The Sacrifice Series is a really good one it’s by @jayleefishhugs

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you :pray: I’m glad you like it!!!

1 Like

Hello @Westia0118 , this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’d like to promote my own vampire/demon/supernatural story that is almost complete. Means a lot if you check it out!

Description In a world where vampires and demons exist, half-human, half-demon Jamie Larkin is caught in the midst of it all when a mission goes badly wrong…

Hi my story has vampires in it and the LI is a vampire!

TRAILER

STORY LINK

Feel my Pulse by Abby

Tainted Souls by Noella Mei

Hey,

Writing mine in LL at mo, the mc is not a vampire but she ends up in the hands of the monsters she was meant to kill…

I just published a vampire story called bloodsuckers. it would mean a lot if u check it out and share your views

I will read ! :white_heart:

I will read definitely!:white_heart:

I will read ! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you sm !:white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you💕

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.
It currently has 16 episodes and is on going!
I update weekly. :slight_smile:
Genre is a mix of Fantasy, mystery and romance.
Description: You live a quiet & uncomplicated life until you discover that your new next door neighbor is a vampire.
Will you be able to stay alive once you find out his dark secret?
*LL *CC

My instagram is @uglygh0stt

:blob_hearts: Thanks so much for this opportunity! :blob_hearts:
Story Title: Fangs
Story Description: A night out with your friends takes an unexpected turn when you witness a mass murder by Vampires and are then kidnapped and taken back to their home. CC, LL ,2 love interests.
Genre: Thriller, Fantasy, Horror
Episodes: Currently 11, I update every Friday :relaxed:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5047899195113472
My Insta: girlyghoul.episode

:blush::blush::black_heart:
Title: : Fragile and Deadly
Genre : Romance
Cover :black_heart:

**Description ** Chloe WAters felt she has no purpose or meaning in this world. But little does she know, her existence is the most important thing to a WHOLE OTHER WORLD. And with the odds of being with Asher, a mysterious boy with the darkest secret of both worlds, together, they will find out their true purposes.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Fragile and Deadly

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!