Good ways to end a story?

Let’s share our ideas on how to end the first episode?

1 Like

Cliffhanger.

Oooh, interesting. I have a question. So my MC is finally back at high school and she is going to a party, what should I make happen? Any suggestions.

1 Like

Well, normally I don’t like the idea of people giving ideas to other people who have stories, not that theirs any hate, but personally, in my opinion, I feel like since it’s your story, you should write some alternative plots and pick which one you like better. Because at the end of the day, the ending depends all on you. Your the author and the way the story goes is all ur choice.

2 Likes

Well is Depends… does the party have anything to do with the main plot? If not how can you incorporate it so it will make sense to the plot and as be a cliffhanger the makes sense.

I agree with what @MelanieyM said. How does the party fit into your story/plot? Some cliffhanger party ideas on the top of my head:

• Is it a transformation story (geek to hottie)? If she’s at a party maybe she spilt punch all over the popular girl’s dress?
  • Is it a romance story? Maybe because the lights are so dark she accidentally mistakes her boyfriend for the school bad boy and kisses him?
1 Like

its her first party at the new school and shes not quite the trouble maker.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.