Goodbye 2010s~~~

Well, this is it, guys. In a few weeks from now, it will be 2020 and a new decade will start. Honestly, nowadays, most of the things kids know are Fortnite. I mean, try asking a seven year old what’s their favorite game, they’d probably say Fortnite. All the Fortnite stuff aside though, let’s talk about our childhood before it actually ends! I’m actually SUPER surprised no one is talking about this or if I haven’t seen any thread about it yet! Lemme just put some pictures to give y’all some nostalgia:

11 Likes

Im so sad honestly
:sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart: I turned 23 this month and my childhoods gone in the blink of an eye

3 Likes

I honestly wish there would be at least some sequels for these shows though! The fact that the shows these days are somehow so bad though.

3 Likes

Yesss exactly!!! Like dont get me wrong the sweet life on deck was okay but I think they could of done better, but like there still needs to be a sequel for stuff like kim p and like a whole lot more

1 Like

Aahhhhh ICarly I miss the old days

Anyone watched shake it up as a child?

6 Likes

im literally watching shake it up now- i cant.

4 Likes

:sob: the good ole days

3 Likes

Good luck Charlie hits me in the feels a little more.:sob::joy:

5 Likes

Yall watched Camp Rock? I was so mad when Camp Star won with tear it down but now I realize why :joy:

4 Likes

I wasn’t the only one who watched Ninjago, right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ohhhh Yesss and that blonde trader bitch who was like “Id like to come back next year if thats okay” NOOOOOK BITCH!!!

2 Likes

I can’t believe this decade is over, it’s so crazy! This may seem dumb… but I’m kind of sad that it is.

I’m gonna go off topic for a second. I feel like this world has gotten worse over the years, both the planet and people. Like, if you look back at pictures of earth years ago and today and compare them… you’ll see a difference.

If I have kids one day, I don’t want them to see the world that we live in. I truly hope everything will be better in the future. :pensive::confounded:

AHEM! Anyways, onto a brighter happier subject, here are some movies/shows to bring back memories!! :grinning:

Summary

Sorry if there’s duplicates, I found them on google. :wink:

image image image

6 Likes

The fking backyadagains im about to cry

3 Likes

:sob::sob:

Also, I loved this as a kid :sob::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Did any of you guys play this when you were young?

6 Likes

I miss teen titans too bad they replaced it :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Sigh CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

5 Likes

I miss when I could just sit and watch Nickelodeon. Now I have Algebra, sigh

2 Likes

Rip Drake and Josh, Rip The Thundermans, Rip The Haunted Hathaways, Rip Jessie, Rip Gravity Falls, Rip to every single show I watched and enjoyed.

4 Likes

In 2010 I had no internet or TV :rofl: But in May 2010, I fell really hard for someone, and was in love for approx. 2 years. Best feeling ever :jack_o_lantern: I also liked the music I heard from the radio :mushroom: When I think about it 2010 was really good mainly because of my attitude, I was a really optimistic, positive kid :joy:

3 Likes