Goodbye everyone

Hi Im gonna leave the forum I cant handle anything anymore sorry guys I be doing the art request for people who asked before I leave I know everyone will be happy

4 Likes

Bye good luck in life

2 Likes

Idk you that well but goodbye

1 Like

Hey, it’s normal to be stressed over things, take as long as you need to feel better and get everything sorted out : )
Goodbye for now-and if hopefully, you do come back when you’re ready o talented one :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:
Even if you don’t come back, you will always have a shining place in the forums; you left an amazing presence among us and graced us with your beautiful art skills :sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

bye…

1 Like

Idk you, but I hope ur okay!

1 Like

Bye. Wasn’t nice knowing you!! Ok ok in all honesty though, enjoy life for what it is

3 Likes

What’s wrong with you?

Then don’t say anything about her or to her.

1 Like

Than why’d you comment on her thread?

That won’t be so hard Let’s all Be Friends!

Look, Amani squash it. Idc what you against her. So please stop. No i’m not on her side if thats why your gonna say again. I’m not going to reply to any of your comments. All I’m gonna say is squash your anger. Squash the drama
Bye

• Jaz
3 Likes

My one and only comment.
Please if you don’t like her don’t comment stuff here, wrong thread then.

12 Likes

Aww! Bye! I’ll miss you in the art side of things! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I thought she was leaving but she is still commenting on other threads asking to help lol

3 Likes

Lol. Classic Chris.

2 Likes

Classic Chrissy for sure :joy:

1 Like

Mum…

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Hey guys, please be respectful of the person that made this thread. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes