Goodbye forever, It was nice to hear from you all

Sorry to say that I’m leaving the forum, since going to be busy like bee next year, I will say I will remember some of fun time here.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

( I’m closing my episode account before Christmas)

21 Likes

Goodbye, my friend. Whatever path you choose in life, I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Goodbye! I wish you all the best!

2 Likes

Bye <3

1 Like

Bye , I wish u the best

1 Like

May this ending have a new beginning for you :blush:

4 Likes

Goodbye, hun. I wish you also a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. And of course I wish you also all the best.

Love A-W

3 Likes

Bye, we’ll be here when your back, friend

4 Likes

Thank you for the good wishes. And again I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

1 Like

Hope u have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year as well . As well as best of luck in life !

1 Like

merry christmas, and happy new year! i haven’t had the pleasure of talking to you yet, but i wish you the best! and know you’ll always be welcome back here. 🫶🏻

4 Likes

If you want to know I move to another place where a game server is being made but click on on my profile to see where I went to.

2 Likes

I am shovel. :scream: :laughing: :point_right: You are Shovel! You enjoy playing in the sand and spending time with your siblings. You get jealous when that sibling wants to play with someone else. Sometimes, you are very gullible and you don’t also take things seriously. Hope you’ve enjoyed the quiz!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, @thunderstormscareme .

2 Likes

Thanks you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums.

Goodbye I don’t know you but I will miss u.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.