Google Account Disabled by my school! All my stories are gone!

So recently a couple months ago, I graduated from high school. I made my episode account when I was a sophomore, so I have (well had) about 3 years worth of stories and ideas on my account. Today I found out that they disabled my account, so now all of my work and progress will be gone! I don’t know what to do! Do I have to start all over with a new account or can I get my account back and change my email?

1 Like

your school disabled your email ? how come they did this ? wtf…

2 Likes

I’m guessing because if they keep everyone’s old emails it would take up too much space?? Idk how but yea…

1 Like

Usually when you graduate from school, you’re no longer a student so they disable whatever accounts you have. It’s like returning your textbooks

5 Likes

oh

1 Like

Do you need any help with anything??

Did you make your Episode account on your school e-mail? Because then yeah, they can disable it. But if it’s your personal account they have no right. Although I don’t think they could disable your personal account…?

Yeah this happened to me 2 years ago when I graduated middle school and my old school deactivated my gmail. I tried sending a support ticket but they wouldn’t stop sending the responses to the deactivated email, even when I told them they had to send it to my new email. I had a bunch of published stories already and it totally sucked but I just built myself from the ground up again with a new account- I actually had all the code for my old stories because I saved in all in a notes app since I work offline most of the time but I couldn’t be bothered to reupload all the overlays so I just let it go. Now I use google docs to store most of my code so that I can write from my phone.
Its a total bummer and zendesk bot episode uses fucks up a lot with email problems but I think you should try again and tell them to send any responses to the new email, since they might have fixed it. I’m sorry about your account!!

2 Likes

im sorry but why would you even make ANY account with your school email? make a private one.

7 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

4 Likes

I would’ve made it with my private account, but at the time I didn’t have my own google account, and when I signed up, it automatically used my school email and I didn’t but think anything of it.

Yea, I just got an email back from the support team, I have to start everything from scratch🙃

sry