Gossip Girl | RP | Official Thread

Kenzie Amstel
She had both her hands on her desk now and her hands were touching. She brought her head back up and saw Amber smiling. But, she wasn’t nicely smiling, it was more of a deceitful smile - or ‘i’m better than you’ smug smile, and it gave Kenzie a sick feeling in her stomach. She leaned back in her chair, feeling a little uncomfortable. Amber then went on to repeat what she said about her coming over, and she seemed serious about it. Why? She thought, knowing that there was a reason for this. Amber said how she had ‘things to take care of’ after school, while looking somewhere else. Kenzie followed Amber’s eyes and they seemed to be looking directly at Jasper. She wondered what Jasper could have done that would have made Amber have something against him.

Amber’s attention went back to her, and she asked her where she lived. Kenzie’s shoulders dropped slightly and she sighed. She knew Amber was asking this because she knew that she didn’t know where she lived. “Uh, no, actually, I don’t.” She said to her, waiting for Amber’s satisfied reaction to this response that she doesn’t know where she lived.

OOC:
@benitz786 - Amber Fantasia
@TheBluGeek - Jasper Sevroy

Alison Porter

With an outstretched arm, Alison had turned to snatch her phone out of the hands of the social nobody who had been wise enough to pick the object up off the floor and return it to its rightful owner, that rightful owner being the Porter herself. Barely any gratitude had reached her lips, and she’d only flipped a strand of hair over her shoulder in response as her eyes burned down into the one person’s whose presence may have been tolerable some months ago, but no longer was anymore. There was nothing more to it than happy memories brought to an end, and although Mason may have been the person she shared all those memories with, the reality had long surpassed the fairytale. “Save it,” Alison had spoke, a scowl present on her face. Before long she had brushed her shoulders past his in a shove as she made her way into the classroom, barely managing to contain the sudden surge of infuriation that she’d experienced after encountering him for the first time in a while.

As she walked in, her thoughts were brought to a stop by the sight of an intruder in the place she usually sat, and of all the words that could come to mind, it was the beginnings of a curse that had brought themselves to the tip of her tongue. That little… Alison proceeded to walk up, slinging her handbag off her shoulder and bringing it down onto the girl’s desk with a thud as she locked eyes with her in the expectation that the girl would be wise enough to move it, and quickly. Quite frankly, Alison didn’t know who this girl was and she didn’t care: the best advice anyone would be able to give the blonde right now was that she should stand up and pack her things that instant if she didn’t want to have to deal with Alison adding another name into the list of people awaiting a taste of their own oh-so-awaited medicine, and that was the very list that held the name of Amber Fantasia on it, too.

@PurpleRose (Ashley Delmonte)

Mentioned: @MusicalVoyager (Mason Oliver), @benitz786 (Amber Fantasia)

~Ashley Delmonte~

Her head was still in her hands, and, in fact, she was about to fall asleep when she heard someone’s bag drop onto her desk with a very loud thud. Is this person for real? Ashley thought as she sat up straight, ready to yell at whoever had disturbed her. Can’t I rest in peace? She thought as she shot a fierce glare at the girl. But then she got a weird feeling — had she seen her somewhere before? She racked her brain, trying to figure out where she had. Maybe it was when she was passing through the hall, or in the cafeteria. Ashley didn’t remember her name, though, as she only talked to people she thought were worth talking to (and there were very few of them). “What do you want?” Ashley asked the girl in an annoyed voice, crossing her arms. If she knew that she was going to have to talk to someone today, she definitely would’ve skipped. Why, oh why, wasn’t there a party or something today? She thought, narrowing her eyes.

@themaystorms

Alison Porter

Alison just scoffed in disbelief at the response from the blonde. She couldn’t tell if the girl was serious right now with her questions or if she was purposefully trying to irritate her by pretending not to know why it was that Alison had approached in the first place. “This is where I sit,” the junior stated with a short but simple shrug of her shoulders and an innocent smile that was as far from friendly as it could be given the situation – and given the person who was behind that smile. Raising her brows as she awaited any signs of movement from the girl that would indicate she was already sending off her au revoirs, Alison couldn’t help but cut the niceties short with a sigh to follow. The girl was testing her patience if she wasn’t going to show any signs of complying, and that wouldn’t make for a nice situation at all. “Off you trot,” she continued, barely even giving the stranger a once-over as she proceeded foraging through her bag for her class materials to place out onto the table in preparation for the girl’s departure.

.: Jasper Sevroy :.
“Diamond,” he said in disbelief as he rolled his eyes at Amber. “Diamonds do start off as just pieces of dark coal I suppose. Plus, I don’t believe that you found any shit on me, darling,” he snarled callously before blinking rapidly in shock. He turned to Kenzie to flash her a Is she for real? look as he snapped his head back towards Amber. He watched her eyes trail towards him a tthe mention of things to take care of and he felt himself freeze. What if she does have dirt on me? No, she couldn’t. I haven’t spilled a word of it at all. Jasper reassured himself quickly, praying it was all a bluff.

“Is it a date with the devil?” He muttered jokingly as he rolled his eyes, feeling a small smirk threaten to release once Kenzie had denied her ‘kind offer’. “Because I’m sure you’ve sold your soul quite a long time ago,” Jasper added as he wondered why Amber had even offered Kenzie such a deal. Makeover? I call bullshit on that. That’s absolute crap. She was probably going to like, prank her or something. Amber had proven herself quite low in Jasper’s book, probably one of the worst people he’s ever met just on first impressions.

@benitz786
@Ella

~Ashley Delmonte~

Ashley rolled her eyes. Was this girl serious? There were plenty of open seats around her, yet she wanted one that was already taken. “Well, this seat is taken today,” she said in a stubborn voice. “So you’ll have to sit somewhere else.” Ashley gestured at a few empty seats in the row behind her. “Those are open, if you didn’t notice.” God, so much drama for a freaking seat. Remind me why I didn’t skip today? She smoothed out the skirt of her designer dress and once again put her head in her hands, hoping that by the time she looked up, the girl would be gone.

@themaystorms - Sorry for a short response, I’m not good at writing long posts :sweat_smile:

Kenzie Amstel
Kenzie noticed Jasper seemed quite guilty and uncomfortable from Amber mentioning that she had to deal with something after school. It was clearly to do with him. At first, she doubted whether she should be trusting Jasper, but then she shook her head - annoyed at how that thought could even come in her head, Amber wasn’t going to put things in her head, she reassured herself. She looked at Jasper again, this time at his disbelief of Amber’s offer to go to her house. She knew that there was something going on, she wasn’t an idiot. She didn’t really want to be embarrassed and humiliated. But, on the other hand, her curiosity was getting the better of her and she really wanted to know what Amber’s true intentions for her were.

OOC:
@benitz786 - Amber Fantasia

Alison Porter

It was around the time that Alison had set her bottle of flavoured water down on the desk that she heard the response from the girl. Shifting her line of sight over towards her, she looked her over with a newly-emerged glare of condescendence. There was always the one person who didn’t know their place around Constance, it had almost become a daily chore trying to keep them all in control now that Amber wasn’t there to fulfil the role.

Leaning back against the table, Alison took a sip of the liquid in thought, savouring the strawberry infusion and letting the taste sour on her tongue with the aftereffects of having been challenged so blatantly, and by a nobody at that too. The question was whether Alison should blow over into full-on bitch mode or play it out and see how it went. The girl didn’t look like the type to label a pushover for the Porter to feign kindness to her, so it seemed that Alison had already made her decision as she found a smirk playing upon her lips. Glancing at the reflections of light on the translucent surface of the bottle in her possession, moments later the junior had unscrewed the lid and silently tipped the plastic container around just enough for the water to make its impact.

“Oops.”

Mentioned: @benitz786 (Amber Fantasia)

Amber Fantasia:
“My date with the devil was last night, but trust me, my guy tonight is as hot as the devil,” Amber rebutted quickly followed by a roll of her eyes. The girl truly despised the cocky ass hole – oh wait, she had already determined “cocky” wasn’t a word she could use to describe the man. A slight smirk pushed upon her lips once more as she glanced down to the ‘less than appreciated,’ aspect of the man.

“Anyways…” Amber continued, taking out a pen and writing on the notebook that Makenzie had open on her desk.

Writing “432 Park Avenue,” the girl smiled at Kenzie, “Tell the doorman that you’re there for me and he should let you up. I’ll let him know that you are headed over, so he’ll keep a lookout. My place is the penthouse on the top floor” she told the girl with a smile.

“Oh, and don’t be late. I don’t tolerate waiting: Not for anyone.” She whispered in the girl’s ear before moving back towards her seat in the back. Taking her phone out, the girl started scrolling through her Instagram feed out of boredom.

@Ella @TheBluGeek

ORP: I’ll let the two continue their conversation with that insight. Gotta love Amber!

ORP: AVAILABLE

A flash of annoyance ran through him as he noticed Amber glancing at his area, as if trying to imply something. And then in just a few seconds, she had left, leaving them with an address and a few instructions. “What the hell just happened?” He asked as he turned to Kenzie. “You’re not, you’re not considering accepting right? She’s probably going to kidnap you or something for a cult!” Jasper rambled as he clenched his fists.

“She’s absolutely insane and I seriously doubt she’s dating a human. He’s probably like a vampire or something, or under mind control,” he joked, feeling himself relax as a laugh ran through him. Still, why would she even want to talk to Kenzie? Thought we were low class after all.

@Ella

Kenzie Amstel
Amber finally leaved them and Kenzie took a sigh of relief, leaning on the table once again. She turned her head back to Jasper, and raised her eyebrows, listening to him complaining about Amber and telling her not to go to Amber. Wow, Amber really put him in a bad mood pretty fast, she thought. She had her eyes closed, and her head resting on her crossed arms. She wasn’t completely listening to Jasper, she knew it was a bad idea to go to Amber’s house, but she felt like she needed to. “Yeah I’ll probably go because I really want to know why.” She said, shortly, preparing herself for his not-impressed reaction.

OOC:

He stiffened at her response, unsure if she was jesting or not. “That’s like a mouse strolling into a lion’s home expecting to not get eaten,” Jasper hissed worriedly though he himself was curious as well. Being seen with Kenzie gave Amber no self-esteem or popularity boost, in fact one might even argue it would decrease it. (Yes, he’s been keeping up with Gossip Girl.) “She’s so… unexpected and spontaneous I do wonder if she even has a plan in mind or if she’s just trying to get GG’s attention…” Jasper though aloud as he paused. Was she… trying to get GG’s attention? Maybe draw it not to herself, but deflect it back at her poor date and Kenzie? It was a strange thought but perhaps a lead.

@Ella

Kenzie Amstel
She tilted her head, “It’s not going to be that bad,” She said, mainly convincing herself that. She shook her head, “Besides, she doesn’t have anything on me.” She paused. “Actually, there aren’t many things you could hold against me.” She shrugged, knowing she hasn’t done anything that bad recently. “So, going won’t really effect me, but I still want to know what it is she wants me for. Wouldn’t you?” She raised her eyebrows.

OOC:

He bit his lower lip subconsciously, realizing it a few moments later and releasing it. “Well, at least you don’t have the power of blackmail being able to be held over you,” he muttered bitterly before clamping his mouth shut. No, stop. He silently scolded himself as he turned to her. “If you go, then you go. Not much I can do about it but just…” Jasper paused as he wondered how he should explain. What good explanation could he use?

“She’s not a good person, we know that much. I just think she’s going to eat you up and spit you out in two seconds,” he shrugged. “Not that I don’t think you can’t handle yourself but… she’s just that kind of person, y’know?” Jasper said slowly as he clasped his hands together as if with worry.

@Ella

Jezebel

Jezebel felt someone take her in their arms and for once she felt that same comfort she had felt before. The safeguard she didn’t know she needed, she buried her head in the strangers chest until she remembered that scent. Jezebel gasped and pushed herself away from the stranger. “Get away from me.” She said finally looking to see who it was.

Jezebel quickly stood up, stepping away from him, “Shouldn’t you be going back to your next hook up?” She asked him, of course she didn’t mean any of this. All she wanted to do was run back to his arms and let him hold her. She didn’t know what was wrong with her, last time they talked she wanted to be friends with him but perhaps seeing him dancing with that girl… she didn’t even know why she hadn’t walked away yet.

@benitz786 (Nicholas)

Augustus

Augustus shrugged, “Whenever my parents got divorced I was a little boy… yet I was very depressed. I missed my mother a lot but I didn’t want my father to stay alone.” He said biting his lip, he wasn’t the type to open up just to anyone but Katherine seemed like someone he could trust, hopefully “Anyways, my dad decided I needed a new hobby to distract myself and boxing was the perfect choice. I was so angry at myself for not being to do anything to prevent my parents from divorcing, and I guess that was how I took my anger.” He said before sighing, “But now that I’m getting more recognized by professionals and people in that business wanted me to get serious about it. I must admit, I loved it in the beginning it was my passion but now… it is just not the same.” Augustus chuckle thinking how serious that sounded so he decided to turn the question to her. “What about you? Why did you start boxing?”

@benitz786 (Katherine)

ORP: Sorry for the long wait!!

Kenzie Amstel
Of course it wasn’t a good idea to go. She knew that. But whatever she’s going to do, it can’t be that bad. Jasper has obviously had a bad experience with Amber. Maybe more than just one bad experience. But that was him, maybe there was something he did too - Kenzie didn’t know Jasper, they had only just really met, she had no idea what kind of things he could have done to get himself into a bad place with Amber. But she wasn’t going to say that to him, because she knows he will take offence to it. “Well…” She started, knowing she had to say something in response. “As long as I’m not killed… I think I’ll be fine.”

OOC:

“There are worse things than death,” he said, a dark look on his face though his eyes were blank and distant as if… he was reliving some sort of memory or moment in life. Like betrayal. He thought callously as he remembered that night Z had left him, cold and alone as the sirens got closer. He remembered the look on Z’s face, a mask of stone and a flash of guilt was all he was left with as the rain poured down and the blue and red lights hit his eyes. He remembered the station and seeing Z there as well. He remembered everything before he was snapped back into reality. “But um, good luck, alright? Just stay on your toes and I’m sure you’ll be fine… I trust you to take care of yourself,” Jasper nodded slowly.

@Ella

Venus rolled her eyes as she let out a dull laugh. “Ha ha. I guess I will have to try and pull your weight in class for you then. Don’t expect me to try very hard though,” Venus scoffed before giving him a sideways look as if he was crazy. “A game you say?” She paused as she cocked her head slightly. “Well, I suppose you’ve caught my interest now and you’ll probably explain the rules and whatnot to me even if I say no,” Venus sighed gently as she let out a loose shrug. There was no point in resisting at the moment unless she wanted to start a conflict and judging from Jay’s previous tapping she figured he had been awaiting this sudden burst of spontaneity for a while.

“Let’s play then,” she said slowly as she wondered what kind of game it would be. Rule breaking one perhaps? It seemed up in Jay’s alley but Venus wondered if it was something more… intense or spontaneous. Perhaps it would be wonderfully random and insane, something to spice up both of their days. Now that would definitely seem like someone Jay would do, if I’m to be honest with myself. For now, she could only wait to hear what Jay’s idea for this ‘game’ was to be.

@themaystorms

Yeong Eun-jae

In the time that it had taken her to respond, Jay had torn a page out of the back of the textbook. He momentarily looked down at the loose sheet of paper before those few seconds of absent thought were replaced by an exhalation of amusement. “You must have a lot of trust in me," he simply stated with a smirk. After all, the senior didn’t exactly have much of a reputation for not getting into trouble around Constance Billard

Pen in hand, it took several moments for Jay to scribble a few lines down in cursive and when he had finished, he folded the piece of rectangular white into a vertical half. Proceeding to fold the corners of the sheet, he smoothed down the creases, and after several more seconds of folding the structure into halves, shuffled his chair some distance back, before unveiling the paper airplane with a childish grin as he brought it to level with his shoulders.

“Catch,” he had announced to Venus, before sending it through the air with a flick of his wrist. Once she was to catch it and open it up, she would observe the explanation for the game written out across several lines. It was a classic game of Two Truths and a Lie, with the only twist being that if you were to guess right, you would be able to ask the other person a question, and if you were to guess wrong, you would be the one being asked. And while it was a classic game of Two Truths and a Lie, it was one that Jay possessed enough confidence in to reckon he wouldn’t lose out to Venus on, but it would be interesting enough to see how the results would play out.

“You can start," Jay offered, leaning back into his chair as his eyes line of sight trailed up towards the ceiling with indifference.

@Hail_the_Stxrs (Venus Takeo)

Ophelia Clarke

Everything had went by so quickly. She was literally fine just a few minutes ago, or at least that’s what it felt like. If you knew Lizzie, you’d know that migraines are common for her. Some are worse than others, but this didn’t feel like just a migraine. She felt like her body was made of twigs and that a strong breeze had just passed through. All she could do was collapse. She didn’t know what it was, but she knew she needed to get to the infirmary.

She somehow managed to make her way to the nurse. Maybe she’d just rest in the infirmary for a bit, it’d be better than trying to rest in a loud classroom. She gave the nurse a faint smile, before collapsing on one of the white sheeted beds in relief.

Mason Oliver

He entered the class late, but it wasn’t really out of the ordinary. While looking for a seat, he noticed something that angered him. Venus talking two Jay.

Maybe it was the fact that Venus is his only friend, and Jay is an enemy of his. Or perhaps, Mason feels threatened. The two becoming closer could inevitably lead to the end of Mason’s friendship with Venus. Something that Mason doesn’t want. He didn’t know what to do, but he was going to be hostile. Maybe his parents would be disappointed in him. But when are they not?

The male ruffled his hair, thinking. Only to realize he’d been standing in front of the class talking to himself for about thirty seconds, making him seem more odd than people already thought of him as. He sat next to random students who he didn’t know, although they probably disliked him. But who at Constance doesn’t dislike Ollie? He continued to stare at Venus and Jay. Maybe there was also a sense of envy mixed with his fear, he thought about how that could be him in Jay’s position.

I have to stop thinking about this, I’ll do something I’ll regret.

The male looked away from the two, beginning to chew on his lip. He regained focus on the two only a few moments later. He murmured a simple, “Fuck it.” He began to charge over to Jay. Mason punched Jay in the nose.

@themaystorms