Gossip Girl | RP | Official Thread

Jay Yeong

It had been the sound of footsteps heading his direction that had first prompted Jay to lower his gaze from the ceiling. Having previously sat leaning back into his chair without so much as a thought to his surroundings as he awaited Venus’ response, the sight of a familiar foe storming toward him had come as something of a surprise. Before Jay could even let a remark slip his tongue, he felt the raw impact of the guy’s knuckle hit his face.

Almost instantaneously, Jay had raised a hand to his nose. He had closed his eyes with the surge of pain that had passed through his nervous system, though it had been mostly numbed by the shock of the situation. As Jay came to his senses, he raised his eyes in awe: the hand that he had raised to his nose seconds after the impact had been brought out before him, allowing him to witness the crimson liquid staining his palms. A scoff left his lips, mostly an after-effect of what had just occurred, and mostly from the disbelief of it all. It felt surreal to a point that it almost made Jay question for the briefest of moments whether any of it was real.

As he rose to his feet slowly, questions flooded through his mind: the motives behind the punch; the fact that anyone could be in their right mind to even lay a finger on him in the first place. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks, though it was those thousands of questions passing through his head that had occupied his thoughts until that moment, that he had almost overlooked the anger forming in his chest.

“You just ruined a good nose job,” Jay spoke after some seconds, attempting to steady his words as he wiped the remainder of the blood that had gathered beneath his nose with the back of his hand. Later he may have been surprised at his own ability of slipping a joke in that situation: but right now he didn’t even stop to think as he sent his knuckle right back at the guy in one sudden movement.

@MusicalVoyager (Mason Oliver), @Hail_the_Stxrs (Venus Takeo)

Nicholas Sterling:

The air suddenly grew still as the words Jezebel had spoken reverberated within his mind. Over and over again, he saw the girl screaming “Get away from me,” and it haunted him – perhaps it was the drug’s doing, but nevertheless it stung more than anything had ever before. Had they truly come to a point in their relationship where they could no longer even be friends? Perhaps Alexandra was right, he should give up any attempt at the relationship with the girl… but there was always that little voice at the very bottom of his mind reminding him that it would never occur. He was too hung up on Jezebel to every truly forget about how much he cared about her. She was his first love… maybe that’s why it hurt so much.

It was her next words. However, that stirred up anger within him.

“Shouldn’t you be going back to your next hook up?”

That was a low blow, especially after it was somewhat her fault he was acting that way. The man couldn’t hold it in anymore and it didn’t help that he wasn’t in complete control of his body either.

“That’s rich coming from the girl who screwed someone else the night of my birthday. Don’t you dare act as if me having a little fun is a problem for you, Jezebel. I pined for you for weeks after our breakup, our breakup that you initiated. What did you expect me to do, love? Pine and brood for you for the rest of my life? I tried, Jez, I tried to get you back. I tried to figure out why the fuck you broke up with me over text, and I tried that shitty friendship deal you offered me after breaking my heart into a million pieces. Well screw it, Jezebel, and screw you for always walking over me. I’m so done will this bullshit: with you making me feel like shit every time I find someone that makes me feel even close to normal again.”

ORP: Is it bad to say I’m slightly excited to see how far this fight will escalate?

@sunflower.jm

Katherine Hart:
The girl was shocked at the honesty that flowed from Augustus’ mouth. The most the two had spoken to each other over the last few days was no more than a few words, and now she was sitting there hearing the man’s life story. She felt a twinge of guilt as she listened to the man, knowing that as he told her the truth, she could do nothing but return lies. Katherine hated it, hated to lie to people that she considered friends. The only thing that kept her from being honest, however, was the fact that she knew his life would be in danger if she revealed herself.

“I… would it be hard to believe if I told you that it was in self-defense? Look, Gus, thank you for telling me about yourself but I’m not sure I’m ready to open up about what happened in my past. I will tell you that someone I loved very much got hurt and I was helpless to do anything to stop it. They… they needed me, and I couldn’t do anything,” she whispered. Unknowingly, the girl had a lone tear falling across her features, but she hid it quickly with a smile. “Anyways, if you hadn’t noticed I’m a pretty small girl and I wanted everyone to know that although I’m small, I’m also mighty.” She continued with a laugh, flexing her muscles at the last statement in hopes that it would distract him from her earlier words.

@sunflower.jm

Venus waited patiently for Jay to finish… whatever he was doing. She tapped her foot for a few beats before stopping, not wanting to seem impatient as she suddenly heard the words “catch” come forth from Jay’s mouth. In a flash, she lifted her hand in a quick motion and felt something fall into it, closing it gently to hold it there. Venus cautiously unfolded it, not wanting to tear it on accident. She scanned the words inside, blinking in surprise how a little twist could reinvent a game to be more interesting. “Huh, this is cool,” Venus smiled as she realized it was her turn first.

“Um, alright then,” she said, wondering what she could say when she noticed out of the corner of her eye a familiar face heading their way. Oh, there’s Mason. I suppose I’ll say hello to him of course. Venus thought as she opened her mouth to utter out a quick hello when she noticed he seemed… angry. And she was heading straight for Jay. Sh*t! She stood up, hoping to stop the oncoming storm but it was too late. The first punch had been thrown.

No no no! Why here, Jesus Christ, Mason! She thought furiously as she whipped her head to Jay, hoping maybe by some chance of fate Mason had missed but then she saw it. The blood running from Jay’s nose which was probably somewhat broken. “Mason, what the hell was-” Venus froze as suddenly the punch was returned. This is going to blow up isn’t it? No wait, it already has. “Both of you better stop this right f*cking now because I’m not dealing with this, this early in the day!” She reprimanded, losing her cool for once, her shoulders tense and her mouth curved into a snarl.

“Mason, you better explain why in God’s green Earth you just did that!”

@themaystorms {Jay}
@MusicalVoyager {Mason}

Kenzie Amstel
She knew that she had said the wrong thing from his reaction. She could see what she said brought back some memories for him, and she winced. Probably best not to say much from now on… She thought, feeling guilty. She looked down, as he seemed to freeze. He suddenly said something again, as if nothing had happened, and she looked up. He wished her good luck, and then Kenzie started worrying. She was trying to think of all the possible situations that could happen, each one worse than the one before. Then she realised she had probably zoned out to him now, and looked back at him. “Yeah - thanks, I mean. I’ll… keep you updated?” She said, not sure what else to say.

OOC:
@TheBluGeek - Jasper Sevroy

.: Jasper Sevroy :.
He watched as she seemed to stare into space, letting her do so without complaint. He did it too so he’d let the girl have some quiet time in her head. “Oh, yeah, that’ll be comforting,” he nodded. “I’d appreciate updates but it’s fine if you can’t, especially if you’re deceased or being held captive by Amber,” Jasper joked though how much of it was a joke was unknown… “So, um, yeah… anything interesting happening to you lately? New family member? Sudden engagement?” He asked, referencing the surprising New Year’s party he’d went to. That had been a real emotional roller coaster… especially for the relatives.

@Ella

Jezebel Luna

Jezebel scoffed at the words the man she loved had said to her. Was he serious? He really had the audacity to say that her? “Oh… oh my gosh I’m so sorry that I wanted to look out for myself after my dad was thrown to freaking jail, Nicholas!” She said sarcastically as tears wanted to fall down her eyes but she was not weak. Jezebel never showed weakness to anybody, and even if she did with Nicholas before, she was not about to do that right now. “You know, girls are always slut shamed for sleeping with guys but oh no, when guys do it… that is like a a trophy to them, hell no princess not with me. You screwed half of the girls of the Upper East Side so don’t you dare come to me just because I decided to sleep with someone else after months!” She said voice growing louder, she was practically screaming at him. “You know what screw you, I know you know something about my father’s arrest… it was your fault wasn’t it?” She said as her last words grew quieter, afraid that she could possible be right.

Augustus Kauffman

Augustus smiled, “I guess you keep things more deep than I do.” He told her, “I like that you wanted to do this for your self… also you shouldn’t feel guilty for not being able to help that person. It was not your fault, life tends to be unfair like that with us.” He said with a small shrug, before looking at her… he hadn’t noticed how attractive she was, maybe because he saw her as someone that had the same interest in him which was boxing and nothing more. Interrupting his own thoughts he chuckled, “I can get to know more about you though right? Not exactly about your past but about your interests?” He asked, “I mean if you want to train with me, we at least have to have a connection, you know.”

@benitz786

Kenzie

She knew the conversation was coming to an end when they were just being quiet for a while. But then, he decided to continue it, making a joke - she didn’t laugh, and then asking if anything interesting had happened to her. ‘New family member?’ She looked back at him, annoyed. “A new family member? Are you serious?” She repeated, raising her eyebrows. Was that intentional? Does he not read GG? Even though he probably didn’t say it with malicious intent, she only felt anger from that comment, and was trying very hard not to yell at him.

OOC:

From the look of her glare and the sound of her tone, it seemed Jasper had completed one of his specialties. Stepping on a person’s land mind without realizing it. He was quite disappointed that he could’ve made such a mistake but then again, how was he to know? “Um, sorry, is that some sort of bad topic for you?” Jasper asked meekly, shrinking back a bit. “It’s my bad, sorry if it offended you but it was just an example that popped into my head…” He sighed as he placed his hands on his lap, contemplating his idiocy. “Really, I wasn’t trying to poke fun at you or anything of the sort, promise!”

@Ella

Kenzie

She cleared her throat, knowing she probably overreacted and now he feels bad, and now he might ask why she overreacted. “It’s… fine. Sorry.” She said. looking at him, hoping that it would be dropped and they could continue a conversation. Maybe she should explain a little bit. “Sorry, it’s just… Gossip Girl. Something was said on there.”

OOC:

Nicholas Sterling:

These words - these profanities - came streaming out of his mouth as an unstoppable madness. He needed to stop, he needed to bite his tongue, but he couldn’t. It was as if what was being said needed to be said… even though it was in the middle of a very public hallway. As Jezebel told him that she needed to look after herself, another spew of words left his lips without control “You didn’t need to look out for yourself, Jez. I was there. I was always fucking there to help you along the way. Hell, even after you broke up with me, I stood by you to help you get over it.”

Nick was going to continue, but she cut him off before he could. He wanted to respond… say something about his actions, about the fact that he had indeed slept with many girls… but he had no response. She was right. Jezebel was right about the fact that he never received any backlash on his actions and the one-time Jezebel did anything for herself, he came after her for it. Damn… he was an idiot.

“I’m… I’m sorr…” he was going to say it. He was but then he heard the last words that escaped her mouth.

“I know you know something about my father’s arrest… it was your fault wasn’t it?”

It was the uncertainty in the last statement that struck the man the most. Jezebel always had a way of reading him and had an air of confidence around her – it was something he had always loved about her - but it seemed as if in this case she couldn’t read him. The worst of it… she was right. It was his fault.

FLASHBACK :

The bright light stirred the man to wake and a large grin made way to his lips as he saw the girl cuddled within his grasps.

“Time to wake up beautiful,” he whispered in her ear as he planted a kiss upon her temple. He found her stirring and laughed as she tried to hit his mouth as if it were an alarm she could turn off. “Nuh uh, love, you’re going to wake up or you’re going to get punished” he yelled before flipping the girl under him as he started kissing her neck, his hand moving across her stomach.

He would have continued; however, he soon heard a voice from outside the door stopping his movements, “Sweetie are you awake? It’s time for school. Don’t make me come in there”

Both of them stilled, staring at each other in panic. “I thought you said your parents were gone?” he whispered. In sheer panic the girl pushed him off of her, telling the man to hide which he followed with a roll of his eyes. “Love you too,” he joked as he hid beneath the bed as the girl talked to her mother.

After a few minutes, the girl allowed him to come out and he laughed, “Talk about being disrupted,” he whispered and smiled as the girl hit him. “You need to get dressed and sneak out,” she told him, and he followed her ‘directions,’ putting his clothes on.

Walking out the door, the man carefully tiptoed down the hallway, trying to figure out a way down the stairs. However, before he could try, the man saw Jezebel’s father making his way outside one of the rooms, screaming in anger, before walking to the office nearby.

“No, I told you already. I don’t care that the police have caught wind of the deliveries, you need to figure this shit out or you know what I’ll do. Find a new route, buy off the police, I don’t give a fuck about how you do it, just do it. Get the fucking drugs there.” The man screamed behind the closed door. Nicolas was frozen from the words he had heard. Was Jezebel’s father smuggling drugs? It couldn’t be…

END OF FLASHBACK

After that day, the man had kept a close eye on Jezebel’s father. Nick found out more about the man then he had ever wished to know - the illicit dealings went further back then he had thought. Her father was in the mafia. Perhaps the man wouldn’t have done anything, he would have “forgotten” about the event altogether. But in his investigation, Nick had learned that Jez’s father was doing something that could get them all hurt… that could get his love hurt. So, he had to do it: he put in an anonymous tip with the police and it all went downhill from there.

“Jez I… I” he didn’t know what to say. She knew too much to lie to her now, but they were in too public a place to tell her the truth. “Damn it, Jezebel.” He whispered before an uncontrollable urge hit him and he pulled the girl to him, pressing his lips against hers to place a feverish kiss up her lips. Perhaps it was the fact that he knew once he told her the truth, she would never trust him again. Hell, she would never talk to him again… and he needed one last attempt to tell her he still loved her before she hated him.

Pulling away from the kiss, the man brought his lips to her ear, “We can’t do this here… meet me in the auditorium after the audition, I’ll drive us to somewhere private, and I’ll tell you everything” with that said he pulled away slowly looking for a reaction, anything upon the girl’s face.

@sunflower.jm

Katherine Hart:

She smiled at what the man said and nodded, “I guess that’s fair… how about this. Whoever wins the round when we’re boxing gets to ask any question they want?” she questioned with a laugh. The girl looked at the time and was surprised at how fast time was going. Perhaps when one is talking to someone they actually like, time flies by. It was a stark change from her past few weeks which seemed to be ticking by slowly. She liked the new change. “So what are you going to audition for in the play?” she questioned.

@sunflower.jm

Alexandra Sterling:

Tick, tock, tick, tock….

The class seemingly moved at an endless pace and the girl was regretting having pulled Nicholas out of their house to come to this bull shit – perhaps she should have taken a swing of the joint… no Alex, don’t talk like that. No more drugs…

In any case, at least the man had escaped this bull shit within the first few minutes of class – honestly, she should have gone after him and she would have, except the teacher was giving her a death stare when she stood up causing her to slowly sink back into her chair.

With a sigh, the girl reached down to her bag to grab her phone, but to her surprise, the phone in hand wasn’t hers. “What the fuck,” she whispered, looking at the device before igniting the screen with a click of a button. The photo on the front screen caused the girl to roll her eyes as she saw her brother looking back at her. “Egotistical much?” she whispered with a small laugh at the screen. Only Nick would have a picture of himself as his screen saver. To give him benefit of the doubt, however, the picture had stayed an image of Jezebel for months after their break up so at least the man had changed it somewhat.

She placed her finger on the sensor and smiled as the phone unlocked to her touch. The girl had convinced her brother to put her finger on it a while ago, and the man had probably forgotten to take it off.

She was going to skim through his photos or investigate through the man’s phone for fun when she had an idea pop in her mind.

“He wouldn’t mind if I just…” Alex thought as she opened up the man’s messages and got to work. Let’s see how many people I can freak out.

To: Girl who has a crush on me, idk? (Mackenzie Amstel )

“Hey Kenzie. I had a question for you: My lips are like skittles. Do you want to taste the rainbow?”
@ella

To: :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: Ali (Allison Porter)

“Hey, I wanted to know how your plastic surgery was holding up? People have been telling me you popped a boob and I wanted to make sure you were okay.”
@themaystorms

To: Mah Bro (Max) McNamara

“I know I’ve never had the courage to tell you this before but… I’m completely and utterly in love with you. I think we should be more than friends.”
@themaystorms

To: Jez :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heavy_heart_exclamation: Luna

“Jez, I just want to make it clear that we are over. I saw what gossip girl had to say and I can’t do this anymore. I’m happy of the memories I have of our time together, but that time has gone. Bye.”
@sunflower.jm

To: Jessalyn McNamara :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@Ypsilon

To: Forever Bae :heartbeat: (Alyson Bell)

“Can I borrow some lipstick? I ran out of my shade.”
@Munchii

To: Cute New Girl :grin: (Katherine Hart)

“Hello, it’s me. I was wondering if after all these years you’d like to meet. To go over…everything.”
@benitz786

To: Brandy Rockefeller

“I’m pregnant. It’s yours… We should talk.”
@hey.twilla

To: Joyce Gray

“How long were you planning on keeping it a secret from me?”
@Adrnnna

To: Venus Takeo
From Nick Sterling

@Hail_the_Stxrs

To: Michael Laurens :smiling_imp::sunglasses:
From Nick Sterling

“So, remind me… when were we planning on hiding the body?”
@Ypsilon

To: Edison Montgomery
From Nick Sterling

“Thanks for reaching out to Baskin Robbins and joining our customer loyalty program. To stop getting messages from us, please respond with STOP. We’re looking forward to sharing facts with you all day, every day about our 31 amazing flavors! Standard text message rates may apply.”
@Ella

To: Boxer Friend (Gus Kaufman)
From Nick Sterling

@sunflower.jm

To: Boxer Friend Sister (Juliana Kaufman)
From Nick Sterling

“I’m in love with your brother. Can you help me get a date?”
@epi.alyssaa

To: Alia Woods :smirk:
From Nick Sterling

@PurpleRose

To: Sage Cameron :pill::flushed::grin:
From Nick Sterling

“Hey Bell… I’m trying to ask Sage out. How do you think I should go about it?”
@Once

To: Orion Hale :imp::imp::imp:

“When you were flirting with that guy at the bar last night, it got me thinking…not about anything in particular, but just about my life and what I’m doing with it by wasting it on YOU. It’s kind of like that time I got that sandwich at the deli, and I kept eating it even though it was actually DISGUSTING. Why was I eating it even? Just because I already put in all the work of standing in line and spending my money on it? Is that a legit reason to finish a trifling-ass sandwich? Or nah? NAH. Sandwich canceled. Relationship canceled. You = canceled. BAI.”
@Vanille

To: Seraphina Thompson :kissing_closed_eyes:
From Nick Sterling

“I really love your dog, but I realized that I just don’t love…you. Give Pickles my love and tell that little fluffmuffin that I will forever and ever cherish the beautiful thing we shared, as short-lived as it was. Tell her I really wanted to reenact that scene from Lady and the Tramp with her before I ended things with you, but I just couldn’t stick it out. (Sry 'bout it.) Actually, can you just send me a video of yourself nudging a meatball towards her with your nose for me? That would be everything. <3

Oh, and that heart’s for her, not for you, lol. Don’t get it twisted.”
@MockingJay

To: Petra Rosenfeld :blue_heart:
From Nick Sterling

“So heyyyy… I think we should break up. Yes, I am breaking up with you. I’m sorry. I know we’ve both been trying really hard, but I haven’t been trying AS hard lately. Because I don’t want to anymore. It’s just so extra. You feel me? I’m sorry if you don’t. But I also don’t really care if you don’t. So, sorry that I’m not sorry. Good luck with everything! Or whatever, because I don’t really care anymore. That’s why I’m texting you instead of talking to you as we’re sitting across from each other, lol. Because I like 324% don’t want to actually have to say this to your face. But I’ll text it to you. It’s 2018; don’t be such a grandma]! Anyway, FREEDOM IS LIFE.”
@night_owls

To: Alexus Pritchard
From Nick Sterling

“Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future.”
@Surface_Hyena57

To: Paris Spring
From Nick Sterling

“The truth is, It was you I loved all along.”
@LadyPhantom

To: Christella Emmanuel
From Nick Sterling

“Hello. Cupid called. He wants to tell you that he needs my heart back.”
@loveyourself

To: Ella Zene
From Nick Sterling

“Does meat expire on midnight or the morning of the date?”
@Wingsoffire

To: Mason Oliver :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
From Nick Sterling

“Roses are red. Violets are fine. You be the 6. I’ll be the 9.”
@MusicalVoyager

To: Jordan Oris :speak_no_evil: :smile:
From Nick Sterling

“Are the rock and Dwayne Johnson the same person or twins?”
@MusicalVoyager

To: Ex’s Sister (Amara Lockwood)
From Nick Sterling

“Hey, did you know you could make a decent living selling hotdogs? Because you sure know how to make a wiener stand.”
@MockingJay

To: Ex :no_mouth: (Emery Lockwood)
From Nick Sterling

“I want us to be like Selena and Justin.”
@MockingJay

To: Jasper the Friendly Ghost :ghost::ghost::ghost: (Jasper Sevroy)
From Nick Sterling

“Nice work. Make sure no one is around and dispose of the evidence.”
@TheBluGeek

To: Mah Main Hoe :sunglasses::sunglasses: (Bell Watson)
From Nick Sterling

@Nova

To: Partner In Crime :sunglasses: (Rosalia de Luca)
From Nick Sterling

@Nova

To: Dance Partner :dancer: (Han Meila)
From Nick Sterling

@Vanille

To: Aurora Millin
From Nick Sterling

“yooo where u att gurl? Sooo f**kin hammered. Come to briatneys we gon get white gurl wasssted”
@Mei

To: Selena Batswain
From Nick Sterling

“To rate your beauty on a scale from one to ten, I’d rate you as a nine and I’m the one that you need”
@TheBluGeek

To: Alyssa Moore
From Nick Sterling

“Your lips look so lonely… would they like to meet mine?”
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

To: Ashely Delmonte
From Nick Sterling

“I am not trying to impress you, but I am batman.”
@PurpleRose

To: Jordin Marrow
From Nick Sterling

“I’ve got an alarm clock that makes the best sound in the morning. Would you like to come hear it?”
@Chocolate_Mama

To: Dom Brew
From Nick Sterling

“Hello beautiful! Why don’t you come sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up?”
@LadyPhantom

To: Harper Meyer
From Nick Sterling

“Hello, I just noticed that you were noticing me. So, here I am to give you a notice that I noticed you, too.”
@epi.alyssaa

To: Ashely Stone
From Nick Sterling

“My bedroom has a very interesting ceiling.”
@Kate_Potter

To: Leo Patterson
From Nick Sterling

“Okay so meet me behind the BP station? I got the money, you got the weed?”
@Episode.BriarRose

To: Leah Patterson
From Nick Sterling

@Episode.BriarRose

To: Will Parker
From Nick Sterling

@epi.alyssaa

To: Juliet Rivers
From Nick Sterling

“Hey… I have a crush on your sister. Can you help me talk to her?”
@Littlefeets

To: Leona Rivers
From Nick Sterling

“Hey… I have a crush on your sister. Can you help me talk to her?”
@Chocolate_Mama

To: Sienna Vanderbilt
From Nick Sterling

“Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around. And Desert you”
@summerlush

To: Josslyn De Loughrey
From Nick Sterling

@hey.twilla

To: Caitlin Montes
From Nick Sterling

“We don’t talk anymore… like we used to do. I Just heard you’ve found the one you’ve been lookin. You’ve been looking for.”
@themaystorms

To: Ophelia Clarke :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
From Nick Sterling

@MusicalVoyager

To: Damian Lane
From Nick Sterling

@Kirua

To: Jax Abbott
From Nick Sterling

@Hail_the_Stxrs

To: Ari DeLaurence
From Nick Sterling

@Drama_Queer

To: Stella Macmillan :heart_eyes::heartpulse:
From Nick Sterling

“I heard you like bad boys? Well I’m bad at everything.”
@Episode.BriarRose

To: Hottie (Elizabeth Telldorn)
From Nick Sterling

“You dad must have been a baker, because you’ve got a nice set of buns.”
@Beth_Episode

To: Foreign Dude (Jay Yeong)
From Nick Sterling

@themaystorms

To: Alicyn Montgomery
From Nick Sterling

“I lost my pants. Do you mind if I wrap your legs around me instead?”
@Madilnel

To: Cutter Montgomery
From Nick Sterling

“Hey your sister and I are going on a date… could you tell me what she likes?"
@Madilnel

To: Willow Reed
From Nick Sterling

“Do you like cherries? If not, can I have yours?”
@Ella

ORP EVERYONE: So this was just a fun little way to get people involved. You don’t have to reply but I just wanted to have this scene where Alex just sends everyone a random text. I’m expectin people to be either mad/confused/or annoyed at Nick right now and it could reflect in your character’s future actions. Hope you guys enjoy this little joke!

Gossip Girl | RP | Sign-Ups & Discussion
Gossip Girl | RP | Sign-Ups & Discussion

Jordin Marrow
As Jordin sat there tapping her fingers against her binder she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She rolled her eyes casually as she dug her phone out, and read the message. She stifled a laughter, and looked around at everyone. This had to be some joke. Then again she does like the sound of ring tones. She tapped her finger lightly on the screen for a second then wrote something down.

To: Nick Sterling
Really you don’t say? Well what time then I’d be happy to hear that alarm clock. :wink:

She looked at the message and reread it five to ten times over. After she nodded to herself she hit the send button then laughed a little. Surely she can have a little fun with this guy. Her smile died down as she thought about Leo and what he would think. She couldn’t do that now. A message was sent and hopefully he wouldn’t know.

@benitz786 this was so funny and smart! :joy:
@Episode.BriarRose Mentioned

Leona Rivers
Leona jumped once she felt the soft vibration on her phone. She looked up and frowned slightly at the phone. They just got there how the heck did someone like her sister already. She wasn’t upset at this person. Just the thought of this dude just texting her randomly was highly displeasing. She rolled her eyes as she exited out her messages and placed her head back, trying to sooth her raging thoughts.

ORP: Approachable

“Oh. Oh.” The truth dawned on him slowly yet surely as he bit down on his lower lip. “Of course, she’s always spreading rumors and shit like that around like it… we are just some toys.” And to Gossip Girl, they probably were. For once, Jasper did find himself regretting not reading her blog though… maybe they could’ve avoided the awkwardness if he kept up with it. But he was always either too lazy, too annoyed, or too busy to bother to check her blog, even if it mentioned him. Of course, he occasionally popped on there to see what insane and hysterical gossip she posted but other than that, Gossip Girl didn’t interest him much. Well, there is one topic I’m always quick to read about. He suddenly felt his phone vibrate and wondered if he had just jinxed himself, giving a quick apology to Kenzie before reading it.

Jasper opened his phone to respond, feeling slightly curious but highly weirded out.

To: Neck Stirling

“Are you high or somethin dude?”
“You know what, nvm, don’t answer. Dafuq are u talking about?”

@benitz786
@Ella

.: Selena Batswain :.
She had been sitting bored in class, drumming her polished fingers on the desk as she felt her phone chime. Curiously, she reached into her pocket and brought it out, hands brushing against the bejeweled case she had bought a few weeks ago. Who could it possibly be? It probably wasn’t her father since he was probably at work by now and she had fewer contacts. Selena decided to hope it was something interesting and luckily, it just so happened to be. There on her lock screen came the words Nick Sterling.

Well, isn’t that just neat? She couldn’t tell if this was a flirt-flirt or a joke-flirt but perhaps playing along would get her an interesting result.

To: Nick Sterling

“Is that right? Well, sorry to say but I don’t need any 1 right now ~”

Respond to that, lover boy.

@benitz786

Christella Emmanuel: She sees the message. She is not sure how to react. Do I really want him back? she thought to herself. Chrissy reread it again. Then, she decided…

Flirtatious, this guy was. And Christella was hearing her heartbeat… Increase? She knew him quite well. Now I have to see him.

ORP: Sorry if this was short, I’m busy…

Estelle Macmillan

Stella was in a bad mood today. Despite the “accident” this morning with Nick — which proved he was highly drunk — and the not-so-subtle glares from the girls behind, she didn’t feel that slight ping of… emotion, just annoyance.

But after all that, running late, Cole being a sour asshole, and loads of due assignments just the day after, even the iPhone ping! in her tight designer jeans’ back pocket, has left her mouth sour, with a taste of bitter coffee for an aftertaste.

To : Stella Macmillan
From Nick Sterling

“I heard you like bad boys? Well, I’m bad at everything.”

Annoyance didn’t even begin to describe what she was feeling after that text, even coming from Nickolas Sterling, but she knew she had to fight back. And fast.

To : Nick Sterling
From Stella

N - “I heard you like bad boys? Well, I’m bad at everything.”
S - “And I heard you almost drowned because you weren’t using your floaties.”

Caitlin Montes

As Caitlin walked on, her footsteps echoing through the corridor, it felt surreal to think that she was finally back in New York after all this time. It had been at the start of the previous week that she had first stepped into the walls of the schools to get some administrative things sorted out prior to her first day back to school for classes: and the day had finally come, with Caitlin already on her fourth class of the day, albeit a bit late as a result of attending a meeting with the school’s guidance counsellor for the purpose of checking up on how the day had been going so far for her.

The heels of her leather boots hit the ground with a satisfying clink. Caitlin walked on through the hallway, her eyes momentarily flickering over a poster on a wall detailing the upcoming school play. The idea of it seemed somewhat appealing to her: it was something she could imagine herself getting involved in. In some way, maybe her desire to do so stemmed from the years she’d missed out on at Constance Billard, but she hadn’t let the thought linger any longer as she continued on towards the other end of the corridor.

Approaching the corner, the brunette felt the vibration of her phone in her pocket. At first patting the pocket over the top to ensure its presence, she had slid her mobile phone out. Though before she had the opportunity to take a glance at the name onscreen, the impact of her shoulders against someone else’s had caused Caitlin to snap her eyes away from her phone.

“Sorry,” she quickly muttered in her shock, before taking some time to ascertain whether the other girl was alright as she brushed all thoughts of who had texted her to the back of her mind — “are you okay?”

@Episode.BriarRose (Leah Patterson)

Mentioned: @benitz786 (Nicholas Sterling)

Ari DeLaurence
Ari starts to get bored. What are we supposed to do anyway? She taps her fingers lightly on the table. She does it again. And again. And again. She looks around the room, thinking of something to do. She tries hosting a staring contest against the wall, drinking a small sip of water, holding her breath… you get the point. She’s just about to go on her phone when a soft buzzing sound vibrates the phone as it slightly jumps up and down on the table. Perfect timing. She said as she gives off a subtle eye roll before finally picking up the phone and eyeing her opening screen, not looking too bothered to actually fully opening her eyes and look. Who’s this from? She thinks as she enters her password and the notifications glide down from the top of the screen to the very center, the simple wallpaper sneaking up behind it. Apparently it’s a text from Nick Sterling. Of all people. He’s bound to be up to trouble. She thought. But he could be honest, too. Let’s just read this stupid message. She slowly tapped the notification, which appeared to be the only one there, and it led her to her messages page with an exclamation mark indeed, next to Nick Sterling’s name. She opened up the message tab and the message popped up;

To : Ari DeLaurence
From Nick Sterling

What the fuck? She thought, covering her mouth so that she wouldn’t barf and completely embarrass herself. She quickly flicked off for a minute and made a “What the hell?” face. After, she (reluctantly) flicked back on to the page and slowly began typing again.

To : Nick Sterling
From Ari DeLaurence

“If you are, I’m sleeping in the spare one. And by the way, I’m a Hufflepuff you uncultured swine”

Before posting her text, she read over it with unamused eyes. It’s not great, but it’ll do. She thought as she made her way to the post button and tapped it lightly. She looked up as the message appeared on the screen and read it over. She shrugged and exited the page. Bored once more, she turned off her phone and looked for something else to do other than rely on the internet. She had already been close to throwing up looking at her phone and didn’t want to unless she simply had to.

@benitz786 - Nicholas Sterling