Gossip Girl | RP | Sign-Ups & Discussion

Hi, hi! I’m a new face, and I was looking over your characters, and I’m thinking that my character Juliana, and Katherine could be good friends.

HEYY! I’m one of the new faces. Im looking for relationships and friendships with my character so it’d be aweome having a relationship or friendship with one of your characters!

Hi everyone! Long time no see to some of you - and just hi and nice to meet you to the new faces! I’m so excited to get this RP started again, I really missed it, and I was really sad my attempts at coming back fell short due to my lack of inspiration.

If anyone wants to create relationships and storylines to my characters Jessalyn McNamara and Michael Laurens please DM me! xxx

I’ll check them out! :slight_smile:

WHOES approachable? My chars needs interacting and the people that were interacting didn’t reply for months lol

@Kate_Potter actually we’re doing a time skip soon, so i wouldn’t start conversations now

Anyone want relationships with Kenzie Amstel or Eddie Montgomery?

I would.

Ok

what kind of relationships are you open to? what characters do you have?

I think Kenzie and my new character Ramona should be friends. c:

yeah cool ! :slight_smile:

We’re glad to have you back, @Ypsilon and @benitz786!

I’ll have your FC up soon, @Madilnel, and I will update relationships as well. Please PM me if there are any relationships you would like me to add onto the FCs.

To everyone else, I’d just like to let you know that I will try my best to have the time-skip up this week, and if not, then it will most likely be posted by the end of next week!

Overall, I’m excited to continue on, and I hope you’re all looking forward as well!

XOXO

~

@Ella @PurpleRose @sunflower.jm @Nova @benitz786 @Munchii @Ypsilon @allure-me @MusicalVoyager @MockingJay @TheBluGeek @michael @carolinedm @swisi_forum @Sae @Mei @Briar.R @night_owls @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Surface_Hyena57 @CherryTerryBerry @Chocolate_Mama @LadyPhantom @Episode_fan1 @epi.alyssaa @Adrnnna @Littlefeets @hey.twilla @summerlush @Episode.BriarRose @Kirua @Hail_the_Stxrs @Wingsoffire @Drama_Queer @Once @Beth_Episode @LucyS_2003 @Madilnel

Activity Check

Helloo! I’m thinking of clearing up the faceclaims for the characters that have been inactive for a while, so I’d appreciate if you could all vote below as to whether you’re still planning to be active:

• I am/will be active in the roleplay.
  • I am not/will no longer be active in the roleplay.

0 voters

Unless I’m aware, I’m going to assume that anybody who hasn’t replied is inactive and I might either put the characters up for adoption or remove them from the FCs.

Can’t wait to start with the next time-skip again. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for things that could happen in the roleplay, PM me or comment down below!

XOXO

~

@Ella @PurpleRose @sunflower.jm @Nova @benitz786 @Munchii @Ypsilon @allure-me @MusicalVoyager @MockingJay @TheBluGeek @michael @carolinedm @swisi_forum @Sae @Mei @Briar.R @night_owls @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Surface_Hyena57 @CherryTerryBerry @Chocolate_Mama @LadyPhantom @Episode_fan1 @epi.alyssaa @Adrnnna @Littlefeets @hey.twilla @summerlush @Episode.BriarRose @Kirua @Hail_the_Stxrs @Wingsoffire @Drama_Queer @Once @Beth_Episode @LucyS_2003 @Madilnel

Hey I was wondering if I could still sign up for this? If not I’ll happily adopt a character from someone who is inactive :slight_smile:

Of course, feel free to sign up, and thanks for your interest! You’re just in time, as we will be doing a time-skip soon, but please don’t feel the need to rush, as you’ll be able to begin roleplaying with your character at any point in the roleplay.

Hey, @Madilnel, your character is up!

Here are some helpful links to get you started:

I will be posting a time-skip shortly, so you’ll be able to begin with everyone else once I do so.

Happy role-playing!

The time-skip is up, feel free to begin!

Please read all of the ‘Important Information’ section so you have knowledge of what is happening right now.

XOXO

~

@Ella @PurpleRose @sunflower.jm @Nova @benitz786 @Munchii @Ypsilon @allure-me @MusicalVoyager @MockingJay @TheBluGeek @swisi_forum @Sae @Mei @night_owls @Chocolate_Mama @LadyPhantom @Episode_fan1 @epi.alyssaa @Adrnnna @Littlefeets @hey.twilla @summerlush @Episode.BriarRose @Kirua @Hail_the_Stxrs @Wingsoffire @Drama_Queer @Once @Beth_Episode @LucyS_2003 @Madilnel

I’m beginning to type now!

To make it easier for everyone, I’ll quote the classes here: