Gossip Girl | RP | Sign-Ups & Discussion

Thank you very much! Is there any way I could edit my comment since I did the wrong thing?
Capture%2087

Done it for you!

Wow… It’s been a while, eh?

@themaystorms If I can, i would love to jump in to all this again? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, welcome back! Of course, we’re on a bit of a pause rn though while I work on an SG post before our next time-skip. Fingers crossed it’ll be done soon :crossed_fingers:

Oo exciting. How long roughly would the time skip be because I still have a couple plans… :stuck_out_tongue:

Also sorry for being M.I.A. I’ve had a lot to deal with over the last few months. I’ve moved, I’m at uni (trying to be an adult lol) and I was at therapy and dealing with mental shit. But I’m hella hyped to come back.
Also I have quite a few ideas of things that could happen to jump start this RP, so if you wanna hear them, DM me ^.^

No worries, hope everything is going well! Do you mean when the time-skip will be posted or when we’re time-skipping to? I’m hoping to post it next weekend if me and benitz manage to get the SG post done by then, and we’ll be time-skipping a week ahead to the school trip, if that answers your question.

I’ll DM you in a minute or two as well, always happy to hear ideas!

Roughly how long do you think it would have been from Nick’s party to this school trip? Just curious

12 days.

Hey, I’m going to be inactive for a while, but I do not wanna give up my characters. If my presence is urgently needed, feel free to tag me.

Thanks for letting us know, no worries!

Announcement

Hello everyone! Just as a heads up, me and @benitz786 were discussing and, given our busy time schedules and reluctancy to keep you guys waiting, we’ve decided on scrapping the SG post idea, so the events of the auditions will be documented through the Gossip Girl website instead.

Following on from the previous activity check, there were a few who haven’t voted, so I’d appreciate if you could let me know, as this will be important in our next time-skip. I’ve tagged you beneath if you’re one of these people. Also, considering it was a while back, if anything’s changed, be sure to let me know.

Hoping to have the time-skip up by this weekend or the weekend after. It’s been exciting to work on the details surrounding it, and I can’t wait when it’s finally posted!

XOXO

~

@Ypsilon @Ella @night_owls @TheBluGeek @Vanille @benitz786 @sunflower.jm @Once @MusicalVoyager @hey.twilla @Littlefeets @Hail_the_Stxrs @Kate_Potter @/epi.alyssaa @Chocolate_Mama @Episode.BriarRose @Drama_Queer @Beth_Episode @Madilnel @Wingsoffire @loveyourself @Munchii @Nova @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @carolinedm @PurpleRose

What will the time skip be about? Or after?

It’ll be a week ahead from where we last left off in the roleplay. The characters will be going on a school trip :wink:

Ooh, I’m joining for the drama! (If I have time)

Hey, I’d like to be active in this RP again. What is happening now? :slight_smile:

Glad to hear! Nothing as of yet, as everyone’s waiting on the time-skip rn. It’ll be up either this weekend or the next :slight_smile:

I’m gonna try to be active, but I won’t be active 9:00 AM-3:00 PM GMT because I have school and they don’t allow phones. :frowning: I’m also busy at my own house but I’ll try!