Gossip Girl | RP | Sign-Ups & Discussion

Of course, thanks for letting us know! Have a great time! :slight_smile:

My character Augustus is still approachable :slight_smile:

Okay! Mackenzie can approach him :slight_smile:

hello everyone, I’m opening up relationships for my new character, Emelie Manchester

emelie manchester

She can be described as a deceptively sweet girl from a very wealthy family with few trust to give and fewer friends to trust…

relationships

She’s open to friendships, enemies and frenemies

I think she and Julianna would get along well. :slight_smile:

Apologies for being out of action the past week. Gonna be getting back on to posting shortly :heart:
Sorry especially to @benitz786 being trapped on the nick X aly convo

Sounds good!

Anyone approachable? My character Petra just got caught taking a picture of someone bc of her flash. I guess someone could be the person she took the photo of or just a bystander of the incident? Sorry for being inactive lately! School is crashing down hard

No worries! Honestly I haven’t had the chance to post in the last few days as I had finals, so you’re all good!

I know you just said you haven’t had the chance to post for a few days - but just in case you missed it, Eddie responded to Alex :slight_smile:

I saw! I’ve been waiting for @themaystorms to reply with Jay before replying as I fee that will affect them more.

Okay no problem! Just wanted to make sure their storyline was not forgotten :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t mind having one of my free characters approach, though it might not be in the next few days, as I’ve got a busy week coming up! :slight_smile:

that’s fine! i’m a bit busy too so i think that’ll work out!

Announcement

Hey, everyone! I know the roleplay’s been slowing down recently, so I’m wondering, are you all happy to continue with where we are now, or do you guys want to time-skip?

• We shouldn’t time-skip yet.
  • We should time-skip.

0 voters

Regardless of which you voted for, feel free to vote on the polls below as well. It’ll be useful for me when we do eventually get to the time-skip:

• When we time-skip, we should time-skip to the boarding announcement.
  • When we time-skip, we should time-skip to boarding the plane.
  • When we time-skip, we should time-skip to the plane (in-flight).

0 voters

• The time-skip should be posted during the week.
  • The time-skip should be posted on a Friday or on the weekend.
  • I don’t mind when the time-skip is posted.

0 voters

~

@Ella @night_owls @TheBluGeek @benitz786 @sunflower.jm @MusicalVoyager @hey.twilla @Littlefeets @Hail_the_Stxrs @Kate_Potter @epi.alyssaa @Chocolate_Mama @Episode.BriarRose @Drama_Queer @Beth_Episode @Madilnel @loveyourself @Munchii @PurpleRose @Daisy_Flower1

Announcement

Based on the above poll, expect to see a time-skip up on Friday.

Can’t wait to begin roleplaying with you all again!

EDIT: will be posting in a few hours from now, sorry for the delay!

~

@Ella @night_owls @TheBluGeek @benitz786 @sunflower.jm @MusicalVoyager @hey.twilla @Littlefeets @Hail_the_Stxrs @Kate_Potter @epi.alyssaa @Chocolate_Mama @Episode.BriarRose @Drama_Queer @Beth_Episode @Madilnel @loveyourself @Munchii @PurpleRose @Daisy_Flower1

A new post is up on Gossip Girl!

Be sure to comment and like.

XOXO

~

@themaystorms I think I’m going to have to drop Sage. My apologies but I’m not used to roleplaying as this many people and I’m still rather new to the forums if you check. :grimacing:

No worries, that’s understandable. Thanks for letting me know!

Updated adoption list is here.

The time-skip is up, feel free to begin!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

XOXO

~