Gossip Girl | RP | Sign-Ups (OPEN)

Thanks for letting us know, hope you have a great time!

Aww, thank you!

Hey, @themaystorms! I submitted a new character, Estelle Macmillan. Hope to hear from you soon!

(Sorry for bothering you again… :sweat_smile:)

She’s added in! I’ll let you know when you can start roleplaying her, just need to sort her group out first, etc.

@Episode.BriarRose – all done, feel free to begin roleplaying with her and sorry for the delay!

anyone approachable?

From the top of my head:

I might have Alison enter into the library soon as well.

@themaystorms When is the due date for us to pick who we’re doing the assignment on again? Did it pass?

‘Next Friday’, although there’s no rush, seeing as it’s all in-roleplay time, thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks!

I submitted a new character :slight_smile:

She’s up! In the meantime, feel free to discuss character relationships. I’ll let you know when you can start roleplaying her, as there’s a few things I need to do first.

A new post is up on Gossip Girl!

Be sure to like, comment, and keep submitting your gossip and posts on The Wall!

XOXO

~

@Ella @PurpleRose @sunflower.jm @Nova @benitz786 @Munchii @Ypsilon @allure-me @MusicalVoyager @MockingJay @TheBluGeek @michael @carolinedm @swisi_forum @Sae @Mei @Briar.R @night_owls @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Surface_Hyena57 @CherryTerryBerry @Chocolate_Mama @LadyPhantom @Episode_fan1 @epi.alyssaa @Adrnnna @Littlefeets @hey.twilla @summerlush @Episode.BriarRose @Kirua @Hail_the_Stxrs @Wingsoffire @Drama_Queer @Once

Soooo I’ve been gone for really long And no clue what’s going on. @themaystorms if I join now again, my responses will still be slow and delayed but I’ll make sure to make them. Wanna help on how to enter again? :sweat_smile:

Welcome back! This link here here should fill you in on what you’ve missed. I think if you read from 4. The Sterling’s Birthday Party, it should give you a pretty good idea. At the moment, this is what is happening, and everyone is in the library for their group assignments.

If you have any other questions, let me know! :slight_smile:

@Drama_Queer it’s been a week and you haven’t responded…

OOC: Sorry, I’ve been really busy.

I totally understand! Don’t feel the need to rush anything, summers can be really busy. :grinning:

I submitted a sign up! Xx

She’s up! In the meantime, feel free to discuss character relationships. I’ll let you know when you can start roleplaying her, as there are a few things I need to do first before you begin!