Gothic or edgy mc story recommendations?

Sup so idk I’m a bit tired of the standard mc style and kinda wanna read about someone w a bit more similar style to myself… so I was kinda wondering if there’s any good stories with a gothic or at least more edgy style? Would love some recommendations <33 also hello I’m back it been a good while huh

6 Likes

Saaaame

1 Like

Right, there’s way too few mcs w clothes I like uh

1 Like

This^^^^^ truly not my style at all

Ha thought it was just me(makes me annoyd/compromise on clothes)

1 Like

Haha no it annoys me soo much, I always try to pick the most edgy outfit… which is never edgy lol
Would be so refreshing to just play as someone who dresses like that by default uh

1 Like

usually when I read a story where the MC is “edgy” she’s (female MC) almost always a “bad-girl” if this is what your looking for I have a story for you…but its romance if I remember correctly

Ah no that’s not really it, I don’t want a bad girl specifically, I just want a mc w a darker style. Feel like those bad girl gals are still the same mc as in all the other stories, except w a flannel shirt at her hip, and that’s not really want I want u know
I want someone pierced, tattooed and gothic <//3

2 Likes

Hey! Maybe you can give mine a chance. I totally get you lol. I’m goth myself.
The male MC has a skater/dark style, and the girl MC/his LI does too for the most part. I’m currently revamping my original Ink story, which is where all of her outfits were dark as hell LOL. so I only have three episodes so far, but she will dress like I do for the other episodes. if you like music, you could give it a go!

The details

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4541795508879360

Some stories I love are:
Tender Hearts
Unvirtued
Rock & Run
Rebounding with Storm

1 Like

I’ll give it a go!
And yes haha, I’m low key goth myself and I really just wanna see more alternative gals and lads on episode haha
I’ll check out all the others too!

2 Likes

Thank you!
Right!? I always get so happy when the MC gets dark/edgy options bc my wardrobe literally consists of leather jackets and combat boots LOL.

2 Likes

Yes same!!! Or when it’s finally just a black tank top and a black skirt lol, that’s usually as close as u get hah
And lol relatable, I only own black dresses w tulle and boots with loads of buckles or studs hah

1 Like

Ah I see now, I’ve never actually read a story like that before tbh :disappointed: usually the gothic characters from the stories I’ve read are the MC’s girl best friend but never the MC for some reason :neutral_face:

1 Like

Oh wait! Yes I have there’s one I think that you might just possibly be looking for! Are you into Mafia?

Ye there’s usually one somewhere in the story but u never play as them lol

Not really haha <//3 but I can give it a shot!!

It’s a mafia story so it has romance, not much if you don’t let it but there has to be a LI chosen at the end. It has drama too…The MC is what you would describe as a “badass” if im being honest so her personality somwhat resembles to what ur looking for rather than her appearance (tattoos and piercings) but I believe she has Tatts too :thinking: u can customize urself too :woman_shrugging:

Anyway the story is called “The Executioner” by DarKitty I believe and the cover is a blonde chick holding a gun aiming at the screen :ghost:

1 Like

Hmmm I’ll look into it at least

that’s fine…just a suggestion. you don’t have too, stories like THAT aren’t everyones cup of tea :joy:

Haha no I’m fine w romance and shit hehe but mafia is a big much x)

Reading ur story atm and so far I love it <33 definitely more the style I’ve been craving!

1 Like