With close up

Summary

Pose

Summary

Background

Summary

thank you so much for doing this!

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for your request! Could you please give me some character/story context?

1 Like

yes of course!

The MC is a someone with insecurities, & the love interest is someone who’s with mysteries. As their paths intertwine, their individual worlds collide, revealing a tapestry of enigmas & hidden truths. (i can’t reveal entirely as it is unreleased)

And i forgot to mention in the above that i needed it for large cover​😅

2 Likes

Hii ! question do you still take request cause I have these lovely two character that would love to do an art scene .

Lyric: 21 year old women that doesn’t age has a daughter and shes also a widow she was born in 1908 got into a car crash which drove her car into a lake making her drown but the electricity of the lightning bullet hit her which changed her from ageing , which she knows she cannot afford to have a proper relationship but when she found Mateo she couldn’t resist him and fell for him.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 6.55.23 PM

Mateo: 23 year old man that is a philanthropist and can’t stay away from Lyric after the new years party he would do anything to get her attention eventually he does take her on a date (even thought he doesnt know her secret)and falls madly in love with her

Screenshot 2024-02-22 7.00.59 PM

BACKGROUND;

BTW: there doing this on the couch.
IF you can do this THANKS if not then its OK :heart_hands: :heart_hands:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the details! :smiley:

2 Likes

Still open! :smiling_face: thanks for requesting me! Love the ideas! <3

2 Likes

Hey @Goth :blush:
Welcome back :sparkles:

Here’s my request:

Character Details

Outfits

Pose

Irene is pretty annoyed with Jeremy and Jeremy is happy and excited to see Irene after so long

Background

As this is a sunset background can you add some yellow and orange lighting

Thank you :heartpulse::blush:

Character Description

IRENE
25 Artist & Photographer

She loves being in nature and getting inspired for her projects. This world is like art for her, she truly admires it’s beauty. As a person she is emotional and loves Jeremy very much. She has been his girlfriend for 7 years. She is pure hearted.

JEREMY
27 CEO & Co-Founder of a food & beverage company

He is very much dedicated to his work, very ambitious , a workaholic. When he’s off work all his time is dedicated for Irene. Irene and work is very important to him.

Story Details

It’s a romance story
As said before, Irene and work is important for Jeremy but sometimes things can go unbalanced and can create a chaos. So this story is about Jeremy figuring out how to manage his time for both and rekindling their precious love .

2 Likes

Thanks for your request! Could you drop some character + story details please?

1 Like

Welcome back! Hope you are doing much better now :chef: :blob_hearts: I sent you a DM :face_with_peeking_eye: :love_letter:

2 Likes

How long will this thread be open do you think?

1 Like

I’m leaving it open for a couple more days after this, it’s in the description!

1 Like

Here is my request! Your art is absolutely beautiful!

Character descriptions

The mc is very sarcastic, stubborn, but caring.
The li is sarcastic, mean, and jokes around a lot.
There backstory
The li works for her dad in a mafia the mc lost her memory due to a tragic accident and was put into a coma for a few months and doesn’t remember much before the accident until she is now being forced to take her twin sisters place in the mafia after her sister was murdered.
The mc

The li

character outfits

the mc’s outfit

The li’s outfit

Pose + background

Pose

Background

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

2 Likes

I have included it now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hey! Got to your drawing but I’m having trouble with the original pose reference you picked. Do you have any more pose references or ideas you’d like me to go off of?

2 Likes
Like this?

2 Likes

Yes! Thanks so much! <3

2 Likes

Here’s for @G.Stories! Thanks for requesting me, hope you like it! It was a blast to draw!

10 Likes