Gotta love finishing an episode

It’s seriously the most rewarding feeling to me when I finish writing and directing an episode, even if it’s not the best episode even I frickin’ love it

4 Likes

Right!

1 Like

God it’s just the beST

1 Like

It relieves stress tbh. But, I have been recently trying to push my self to limits. I am currently coming out with a story btw (PM Me for more info so we don’t get flagged as off topic.) But, I can’t relate sometimes because uhm…I can’t finish a story because I get so satisfied when I dress characters but after two lines…

me: deletes line
also me: writes new linestares at it … yEa iM dOne. closes laptop and gives up so quickly

3 Likes

@mothatrucka #relateable that is me like 50% of the time when I am writing

1 Like

ikrr. my lazy —- can’t even successfully get up to 100 lines-

bye- :skull::skull:

1 Like

of course!!! best feeling ever!

1 Like

I relate hardcore but honestly what keeps me going is knowing the scenes that I have to build the story up to, and by scenes I mean the moments that I really really want to write, so I just kind of push myself through the other stuff to get there :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

somewhat relate :rofl:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.