🌺 Grace's Outfit Lookbook! (LL) 🌺

I love designing outfits so if anyone needs help creating an outfit I would love to help with options or if you have a specific request feel free to ask

It would be greatly appreciated if you used one of my outfit to credit me just @grace2172 (Forums)

So I just started this so for now I’m just gonna put outfits on here for people to use I will update it later with a request form people can fill out but until then you can ask for a specific type of outfit if you want or use any of the outfits on here

Here Are Some Examples -

10 Likes

You should create a form for requesting outfits :blush:

2 Likes

Outfit - (2 options if the grey is a little to much going on the black is less out there)

2 Likes

Outfit

2 Likes

Outfit

2 Likes

Outfit - (If you don’t like the blue you can sub any color of sweater like one that may match better with the skin tone of your character And it will still look great)

2 Likes

Shopping Outfit

2 Likes

Heyyy your outfits are incredible!! :heart_eyes:
Can you make some outfits for journalists? (I’m not sure if we’re allowed to request yet)

2 Likes

Sure people can request I just haven’t made a form yet but I will work on that how many did you want

2 Likes

Is this kinda what your looking for I’ve never done a request before

Outfit

2 Likes

Yesss that’s exactly what I wanted, thank you! I have to credit you by your forum name right?

2 Likes

ya that would be awesome

2 Likes

I also had this one if you needed another but wasn’t sure about the crop top

Outfit

4 Likes

Ooo it’s awesome!!
Don’t worry about the crop top xx

2 Likes

Outfit

2 Likes

Outfit