Gracie's Episode Asset Overlay Shop!

Hello, my name is Gracie. You’ve probably seen me making some roleplays or participating in some, and secretly, I have another passion, and that passion is to make overlays using Episode Assets. I’ve decided to make a shop for these overlays. I have some simple rules to follow, and it would be great if you could follow them.

Rules:

1. DO NOT ask when your overlay will be done. You may only do this if I haven’t gotten to do your request for a few days.
  2. I only do overlays that I can cut out of backgrounds or ones from Episode’s Assets (EX: Making a folded clothing item).
  3. I do not make overlays where your character’s male and/or female is hugging the other person. You’ll have to ask someone else if you want this.
  4. If you’re requesting from me, please use my artwork and don’t ask anyone else. This is honestly just disrespectful to the artists.

I have some examples as well :slight_smile:

Request Form

Username:
Episode Background You Want The Overlay From:
Describe The Overlay:
Extra Details:
Would You Like This Overlay To Be Only For You (pmed to you) or Given For All:

I hope people request :slight_smile:

Under construction!

Cool!

Hey, thank you! This is just what I needed right now. :wink:

Username: WinterMoon05
Overlay Details: Can you make this top into an overlay which can be held using the INK animation take_item_grateful please?
This is the scene I want it in (picture below):

~ Winter :snowflake:

I have the overlay ready, but since I have no access to my computer I can’t give it right now, you’ll be getting it in about thirty to fifty minutes :yellow_heart:

Okay, thank you. :blush:

Hey, @WinterMoon05! I have your overlay ready! It should perfectly fine when it’s on your character, so don’t mind if it looks weird right now! :slight_smile:

Let me know if you’d like a redo! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :heart:

Hi again. :slight_smile:

Can you make the desk in this Episode background an overlay please so I can have my character walk behind it? Can you also do a night version please? :slight_smile:

(INT. PHILADELPHIA TIMES OFFICE - DAY)

Of course, give me a few minutes and I’ll get it right to you! :wink:

It may look a little bad, but it should put your character behind it just fine!

Thank you! :blush:

Gracia we need you back we need help with a request

I’m not going back to Episode Helpers, please contact me via pm if you have to talk about this.