Gracie's Everything Shop 2.0 [CLOSED!]

Hello! My name is Gracie, and you’ve just found your way to my Everything Shop! Here at Gracie’s Everything Shop, I can provide you with just about anything like splashes, overlays, covers, edits, and profile pictures, all for one price! What is that price, you may ask? Well, all I ask is that you give me the credit I deserve for the work I make for you! Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get right into my rules and conditions!

1. If you’re requesting something here at my shop, make sure you didn’t request it anywhere else. I take the time out of my magnificent day just to make this artwork for you, and I don’t wanna throw away my hard work that wouldn’t be used by anybody. If this happens, I’ll give it away to somebody else who wants it!
  2. Please give credit if you’re using my artwork. As an artist, I don’t mind making artwork for you, but all I ask is that you do give credit. Like said in rule number one, artists spend lots of time making pieces of art just for you, and we don’t wanna be just thrown out of the dark, making it seem like we never made it, and you did. Due to this, I’ll be asking for the story you’ll be using my artwork in, and I will check.
  3. Do not ask repeatedly when your artwork will be finished, especially edits and PFPs. Art takes time to perfect and finish. It’s not like we can just snap our finger and have it appear for you.
  4. Do not even try taking credit for my work or stealing my banners. I have physical proof of my artwork, so you don’t have any way to take credit for it. I will call you out on stealing my artwork if you do so. Also, don’t try and stealing the banners. I’ve watermarked the banners, and I also have visuals of me adding the text.
  5. I will only be taking two cover requests, three edit requests, and five PFP requests. Edits, Covers, and PFPs take a while to make, which is why I am only opening a few slots for them.
  6. I do not make overlays of limbs, bruises, or fitted character overlays. If you request these, I will give you a link of which you can request them there.
  7. I can only make simple, contour and makeup character edits. Please do not request any edits that require me to draw, because I’m not an expert at this.
  8. If you’d like your request to be done quickly, do not give me any outfit details, just a brief description of what outfit you’d like. I could easily use Episode_Amanda’s Editing Assistant to make your character edit and swiftly make it.
  9. You can only request character edits of a maximum of one person. This makes it easier for me.
  10. If you read the rules, the password is N/A.
  11. If you see I have too many requests, please still do not ask to take my requests. I will immediately ask you to take your post down because this is just upright disrespectful.
  12. If you do not use the template to request, it will be rejected. These templates that I have provided will make my job easier as an artist.

PFP Request Form

Character Details:
Character Outfit Details:
Animation:
Contour (yes/no):
Makeup (yes/no; if so, what kind?):
Extra Details:
Background:
Font:
Text on PFP (optional):

Click here to request via Google Forms!

Edit Request Form

Character Details:
Animation:
Extra Details:
Background:

Overlay Request Form

Overlay:
Extra Details:

Cover Request Form

Character Details:
Animations:
Contour (yes/no):
Extra Details:
Background:
Font:
Story Title:
Story Genre:
Story Description:
Where You’d Like Your Characters:

Splash Request Form

Type of Splash:
Icons (optional):
Background:
Character Details (optional):
Character Outfit Details (optional):
Character’s Animation (optional):
Contour (optional):
Makeup (optional):
Extra Details:
Font:

Banner Request Form

Background:
Text:
Extra Details:

Text Message Request Form

Contact NAme:
Text Messages:
Extra Details

Splash Examples

PFP Examples

Edit Examples

Cover Examples

Text Message Examples

No need to ask, just go ahead! :slight_smile:

Please use the template!

Type of Splash: tap slowly bc advanced directing is used
Background: Any!! As long as it’s not many colours
Extra Details: I would like no characters on the splash :slight_smile:
Font: Anything that looks majestic/goddess-like!!

1 Like

@xxxnatashaxxx @gisellec

Your requests have been accepted! They should be done by Wednesday!

Do you mind of the goth girl’s appearance? As long as it looks goth?

Wait do we request here or on the website you provide…

You can request by whichever you are comfortable with! :blush:

Ight then😃

1 Like

@ella_author What background would you like for your cover?

@epi.alyssaa

something along the lines of this - pink with a flower border.

2 Likes

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjH9qDkpe3bAhUG6RQKHbCQA98QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.co.uk%2Fpin%2F470766967269623300%2F&psig=AOvVaw2JMG3FGwc3xqxKZNrr3bE6&ust=1529963864592820

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy, please close the thread.

are you open now

Read the thread title, please. Also, if you’re gonna advertise, do not do it here.

But my order? The deadline was two weeks ago now.

Forgot to post it, luckily I have it, I’ll get it in a sec.

okay!

Lol was wonder if u ever got my request…

I’m not sure if I did…