🌺 Gracie's Overlay Shop 🌺 (closed)

AHH I’m so exciteddd I can’t wait! And thank you, you’re literally so sweet :pleading_face::heart::heart:

2 Likes

You don’t have to tell me if it’ll be a spoiler, but can I please know if the cop-sorta-ex is an LI :pleading_face: I love childhood sweethearts so much lol. I haven’t read the most recent episode since I haven’t been on the app a lot this week.

2 Likes

hey do anyone have the back tables and chairs back ground overlaypv3_back_INT__DUTCH_CAFE_OL___DAY

Hello, How are you?

I was wondering if you could cut out the stairs railing for me.

Password fraserlirty

Oh thanks for letting me know but yes if you could do it please. If you would do the whole stair case please.

1 Like

Of course, take your time.

Hey just wondering if you finished the overlay…?

fraserlity

Hello there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you could help me with some overlays :pleading_face:

I would like to have the big table - chairs / couch & small table :point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

Hey!I would really appreciate if you would make a overlay for me of a blue diamond,I will surely credit you

Is the shop open?

Hey guys, I think I’m gonna open this back up! It might take a while to get back to people since I’m working on a few things, but my motivation to do these is back!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Hey, is your shop open? I have a little request, ifp possible :blush: Something very simple!

I want a pose with this character holding this necklace:
Captura de Ecrã (189)

pv1_back_PIPER_NECKLACE_6750523769946112_102f8aedc8315cecb9646e11c4017b77 copy

He’s facing right like in the first picture and he’s wearing the clothes of the second photo. I can send you the name of the clothes if needed! If you need anything else just let me know :blush:

1 Like

Hey, I can do it! Just fill out the character deets form and send me the clothes names (also please send the password which is up by the rules).

1 Like

Hi Gracie :blossom:

Password: fraserlirty
I was wondering if you could do something like this:

Overlay Request

Can you change/create a new position for an overlay?
For example if I gave you (This pic is just an example) a couch facing front could you make that same couch face rear?
thumb_gallery_nur3prfag3st1cbk9uarh65vf14i

Like this?
three-seats-cozy-beige-fabric-260nw-1107175055

I can’t post the overlay on the forums but I can DM it to you if you’re able to do it.

I can try my best!

1 Like

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll DM the image to you.

Alrighty, here it is! :blush:

Password: fraserlirty

Character Details Form

Face Shape: Square Jaw
Skin Tone: Rose 03
Eye Shape: Hooded Almond Narrow
Eye Color: Brown Sand
Eyebrow Shape: Arched Soft
Eyebrow Color: Light Brown
Nose Shape: Aquiline Medium
Lip Shape: Medium Heart
Lip Color: Fair Neutral Matte
Hair Style: Undercut Short Straight Texture
Hair Color: Burgundy Red
Outfit Top (if a dress, leave blank): Tight Basic Tank Cotton Complex Color (Brown Pale)/ Jacket: Open Groomsmen Jacket Cotton Gold Leopard
Outfit Bottoms (including dresses): Slacks Casual Fitted Wool Complex Color (Grey Black)
Outfit Shoes: :butterfly: Moccasin Slippers Suede Neutral Bole
Outfit Body Accessories (jewelry, tattoos, etc): None
Outfit Facial Accessories (freckles, face piercings, scars, etc): None

1 Like

I just finished! PM me if you want any changes :relaxed:

Request Complete

1 Like

Thank you so much! It looks perfect! :heart_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll make sure to credit you on the episode :notes:

1 Like