Grammar errors in a contest story

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my question^^ so English is not my first language. And I really really want to enter the “Another world” contest. I thought about a unique story and I love my idea and most of the episodes are actually ready. I have one problem: Because English isn’t my first language, sometimes I have grammar mistakes that I don’t even notice :confused: My English is fine and everything. But I know it bothers some people and my story probably won’t win if it has grammar errors T^T so my question is how to avoid making grammar errors? What can I do? :confused:

1 Like

Well what I do when I write any paper is just reread it about 5 times I know it sounds tedious but it does help because I usually don’t catch all of my errors on the first try. Honestly it does help. Another option could be going to Webster’s dictionary, only if you don’t know how to spell out a word.:sparkles:

2 Likes

Grammarly is an good app for that!

1 Like

Use this https://www.deepl.com/translator (Deepl helps me a lot when I have a doubt) :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.