Grammar Police At Your Service!

Hey, hey! It’s me again, wanting to fix some writing and grammar. If you have a story in the works and would love a second opinion on your dialogue, narration, etc., I’m your gal! I look for misspelling, general grammar mistakes, and ways to make sentences flow easier.

If you want my help, just reply here and then shoot me a PM with your story! Thanks!

EDIT: If you saw a weird edit on here that made no sense, it’s because I edited the wrong post. I blame the fact that I’m awake at 5 AM. :skull:

9 Likes

Hello! I crave grammar police!

1 Like

messaged you!

1 Like

Please arrest me, grammar police :joy: in general I think my grammar is pretty good, but I’d love to make it perfect! Here’s my story:

• Magicka: The Shaper of Destiny
  • Instagram: @episodejulianne
  • Description: Iris is a Shaper - a messenger of destiny sent to earth by the Fates. She’s never questioned her role before… Until she meets Thalia, a human with some unusual abilities. LGBTQ, CC, choices matter (three endings).
  • Style: LL
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5977216496369664

1 Like

oakfkakfkakf omg i literally just finished your story a couple days ago :skull: i’ll def reread it tho and look for any grammar mistakes!

Omg hahaha what a coincidence! No pressure to reread if you don’t feel like it :slight_smile: I’m just so shocked people are actually reading my story without me having to beg them to read it :joy: I hope you enjoyed it!

1 Like

of course!! it was great!

1 Like

Hello :hugs: Grammar Police :sunglasses: I nEeD yOuR hElP, I wAnT tO rEpOrT fILe aGaInSt grammar. :relieved:
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Magicka : Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3(more coming soon
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( MC: F, time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action )
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

1 Like

messaging you now!

1 Like

bump! (finished all stories that have been sent to me)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.