Hello everyone, my name is granolias. I’ve been thinking for a long time about opening up an art thread for character edits and have decided to do so. This thread is mainly for profile pictures.
I have gotten better at art scenes and can take ONE request at a time for them. Rules below for more details. I ONLY DO INK. Happy requesting!
Please read everything below.
There are a lot of rules but you should read them to get an understanding of how this thread works.
- Make sure you’re kind when ordering and receiving your order.
- Make sure to give proper credit on your profile bio (If profile picture). Something like “Credit to @granolias on the forums.” is fine.
- Please try to limit to TWO characters.
- Do NOT send me pictures of other artists art work and asking me to “re-create” it. I will NOT be doing that out of respect for the artist.
- I can do custom clothing. Please make note of that in the form.
- Please do not PM (private message) me about your order or when it will be ready. I have a life and may not get it done in 24 hours.
- Please USE the form provided. NO SCREEN-SHOTTED CHARACTERS.
- Do not request on other threads. I will be checking.
- INK ONLY.
- Remember to add the password onto the form.
ART SCENE RELATED INFORMATION
Yes, I do take request when I’m open. I may not be able to do complicated scenes like kiss scenes and that nature, but things like hugs, tears, etc. I’m open to. If you’ve already requested somewhere else, don’t even bother requesting here. I spend my time doing this for FREE.
Please, please, please, provide details for the scene. It’s very crucial you do because in the past I’ve done art scene sand as soon as I’m finished, there seems to be a huge error that I cannot fix.
References are so helpful to me to ensure I do get the scene you want visioned. That being said, please make sure you have one or else I may decline your request. There isn’t a form for art scenes, so just let me know below if you’d like one and we can talk. Examples are below.
Extra: I am not that good at beach waves and long curly hair. So please take that into consideration as I am still working on a technique for those hairstyles.
Remember, I mainly do profile pictures & edits not art scenes.
Clothing (customs are allowed):
Thank you for coming.
MY STORY: Two To Tango