Character details
Skin Light
Eyebrow: Seductive arch
Hair: Beach Wave (Fawn)
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full round (dark red)
Clothing (customs are allowed): Could I have a hoodie crop top and jeans (it doesn’t really matter what color
Background: Beach
Pose: Peace sign and hand on hip
[Makeup] Highlight(?): Can you make wings on both eyes? And a little blush?
Password: Daisy
**Notes:**tysm if closed then can u just let me know when it will open again? @granolias
And can u put credits on the bottom right hand corner and then I ca also credit u in my profile

Yeah, I’m not open and I’m not sure if I’ll open again. There seems to be trouble in people crediting for a profile picture and honestly I do not want to fall victim to episodians claiming things as their own work. I’m going to have to think about this.

Are you still going to be working on mine? I’ll credit you, I promise!! I love your work! :heart:

hey, Noli wasssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppp I wanna request

Hi, I think I accidentally deleted my last reply which was a request, but I won’t request again. I just wanted to say that your art is beautiful and I’m sorry that some people don’t give proper credit because your work is amazing and I think it should be shared with everyone! <3

Aww, thank you so much. I love sharing my art work with everyone! If you would still like, I’d be happy with doing a request for you. :hugs:

You’re welcome, it totally deserves to be shared! Also, I would love that so much! I really appreciate the kindness :sunny:
Here are the request details :slight_smile: thank you so much <3

Summary

Character details
Body: Light
Brow: Smooth arch
Hair: Straight (Chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Luxe (Green)
Face: Round
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (Rose)
Clothing: High waist jeans new and if possible something like this:
US500
Background: A pastel pink background
bm531217
Pose: Smiling
Makeup: highlight & a subtle contour, if possible :slight_smile:
Password: Daisy
Notes: For the hair, I’m not sure if it’s just me but the chestnut color has a reddish color to it and I was wondering (if possible) if it could just be a little more brown versus red. If not that completely ok! Also, There’s absolutely no rush, please take as long as you want/need to, I truly appreciate it!

Again thank you a ton!!!

Hey! I was wondering if my request was still being completed, if it’s not don’t worry. :slightly_smiling_face:

@happypisces Thanks! :smile: I’ll get yours done as soon as I can. :ok_hand:

@Alexwrites Sure thing! I’ll be working on yours as well since you asked. :grinning:

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

Anyone can request and forms are on the first post! :grinning:

Pfp plz

Skin light

Eyebrows seductive arch

Hair classic bob blonde

Nose upturned

Mouth classic Ruby red

Face diamond.

What I want.

do u remember the one you made where I was drinking Starbucks?? Can I have a similar one except I’m holding a gold rose in the other hand

Sure. So same clothing and background too?

Yeperoo

Okay, got it. I’ll add you to the list. :relieved:

Wait wait wait

Wait for the outfit, instead of the pink top, can I get a grey sweatshirt that says Oxford in pink

Would you like the pose in the reference picture since it has the phone too? And do any of these makeup colors fit what you want?

Open

Do you have a reference picture of one so I don’t mess it up? :sweat_smile:

Hmm lemme find one

Except the words in pink