Granolias's Art Thread [CLOSED]

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE Okay, thanks!

1 Like

thanks a ton :))))

1 Like

Hey, @Natalie_c. I think you requested in another thread for a profile picture? Were you going to use that one or you changed your mind? I just want to make sure. :slightly_smiling_face:

Character details
Body: Light
Brow: Defined Natural
Hair: Do you do custom hair? if not then I would like the long feathered brown hair
Eyes: upturned feline (purple)
Face: oval
Nose: elven
Lips: full round (cherry red)
Clothing (customs are allowed):

Background:

Pose: She is laying on the roses with a peace sign on the right hand
Reference:
But shes not eating pizza, and instead of pizza on her left can you add a phone?
[Makeup] Highlight(?): Freckles please!! And a bit of makeup
Password: Daisy :wink:
Notes: No bag and can you make the sweater into a crop top? can you also add earphones to her?

1 Like

Got it, thanks for requesting! I’ll add you to the queue.

TEMPORARY CLOSING

Until I finish the requests above. :relieved:

3 Likes

Hey and so glad to see you are open again. I requested a while ago :slight_smile:

Your request is completed @happypisces! Please let me know if you would like any changes (like if you need more brown vs red, or different colored pants, etc.) to be made and credit me @granolias wherever you use it. :grinning:

Open

1 Like

oh my gosh no! :

I love it so so much, thank you, thank you!!

1 Like

Yay, I’m so happy you like it! You’re so welcome. :laughing:

I just saw your bio, and ahhh, you don’t need to add all the extra stuff about the story. Too kind. :sleepy:

Well, it is amazing… so how could i not like it?!

you totally deserve all of it! I read all of the chapters so far and it’s literally amazing and it’s written so well, which is like one of the best qualities of a story aside from, ya know, the story. Plus,your art is amazing and you deserve to be recognized (sorry this was long :sweat_smile:)

Can I request one?

My character details

Skin - Light
Brows - Defined Natural
Hair - Long Straight Hair (Chestnut)
Eyes - Round Classic(Auburn)
Face - Oval
Nose - Soft Natural
Lips - Classic (Light)
Also Clear Wayfarer

Background

I want this to be behind me in profile picture

Outfit

The skirt

And this top

Also want a body shot of me but don’t show by my feet so from my face and a bit of my legs to see skirt

Hey, I already requested a while ago but I see people who requested after me have already had theirs done? I just wanted to make sure mine hasn’t been forgotten lol :joy:. (I love your work).

Up here :slight_smile:.

They had theirs done because when I reopened I wasn’t sure if some the requests above still wanted to be done. I’m currently closed for the requests above so I’ll have to see.

Do I have to re commission? :slight_smile:

Soooo how’s it coming

I’m still closed. No requests please.

@Days
Do you still need this?

1 Like

It’s okay :heart:

1 Like

Okay, just making sure. Thanks for the quick response. :nerd_face:

1 Like

No worries and all the best!

1 Like