Granolias's Art Thread [CLOSED]

Hello everyone, my name is granolias. I’ve been thinking for a long time about opening up an art thread for character edits and have decided to do so. This thread is mainly for profile pictures.
I have gotten better at art scenes and can take ONE request at a time for them. Rules below for more details. I ONLY DO INK. Happy requesting! :sunglasses:
Please read everything below.

RULES

There are a lot of rules but you should read them to get an understanding of how this thread works.

• Make sure you’re kind when ordering and receiving your order.
  • Make sure to give proper credit on your profile bio (If profile picture). Something like “Credit to @granolias on the forums.” is fine.
  • Please try to limit to TWO characters.
  • Do NOT send me pictures of other artists art work and asking me to “re-create” it. I will NOT be doing that out of respect for the artist.
  • I can do custom clothing. Please make note of that in the form.
  • Please do not PM (private message) me about your order or when it will be ready. I have a life and may not get it done in 24 hours.
  • Please USE the form provided. NO SCREEN-SHOTTED CHARACTERS.
  • Do not request on other threads. I will be checking.
  • INK ONLY.
  • Remember to add the password onto the form.

Password: Daisy

ART SCENE RELATED INFORMATION

Yes, I do take request when I’m open. I may not be able to do complicated scenes like kiss scenes and that nature, but things like hugs, tears, etc. I’m open to. If you’ve already requested somewhere else, don’t even bother requesting here. I spend my time doing this for FREE.

Please, please, please, provide details for the scene. It’s very crucial you do because in the past I’ve done art scene sand as soon as I’m finished, there seems to be a huge error that I cannot fix.

References are so helpful to me to ensure I do get the scene you want visioned. That being said, please make sure you have one or else I may decline your request. There isn’t a form for art scenes, so just let me know below if you’d like one and we can talk. Examples are below.

Extra: I am not that good at beach waves and long curly hair. So please take that into consideration as I am still working on a technique for those hairstyles.

Profile Picture examples

Art Scene examples

FORM

Remember, I mainly do profile pictures & edits not art scenes.

Open

Character details
Body:
Brow:
Hair:
Eyes:
Face:
Nose:
Lips:
Clothing (customs are allowed):
Background:
Pose:
[Makeup] Highlight(?):
Password:
Notes:

Thank you for coming. :sunny:

MY STORY: Two To Tango :arrow_down:

11 Likes

Just wanted to say your art is amazing… not sure if yo still have the infor from the art scene I wanted for my story from a while back… but if you I would love it… I want to continue my story

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I still have the details and I will work on that for you.

1 Like

Hii, I love your character art! & I think your beach wave is perfect!
I would love a profile picture made by you.
Also I’m kinda new to this, I’m not sure what the password means.
Character details
Body: Light
Brow: Thick Flat
Hair: Beach Wave, Fawn
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Face: Diamond
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic, Blush
Clothing (customs are allowed): Like a two piece flowy white dress
Background: Any flower garden
Pose: Happy, smiling
[Makeup] Highlight(?): Winged eyeliner, Highlight
Notes: I’m not very picky, you’re the artist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :grinning: The password is just to make sure people read all the rules. What color are the eyes and do you have any type of example of the flowy dress you’re looking for?

1 Like

Oh okay thanks! Sorry I forgot, brown eyes. & I was thinking something like this.
& thank you :sparkling_heart: I appreciate it

1 Like

Alrighty, I’ll get working on it! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Your request is completed @ElleC! Please let me know if you would like any changes to be made and don’t forget to credit. :wink:

Open
4 Likes

:hushed::hushed: This is amazing!! Thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it! You’re welcome. :grinning:

1 Like

I absolutely love it! Would you like me to credit it @granolias?

2 Likes

That would be great!

1 Like

Okay! Thanks again :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hi I was wondering if you could make me a profile pic

Clothing: I want like a crop top with jeans and fishnet I can show you an example
Background: can you make it colorful
Pose: Smiling with a kawaii face or I can show you an example to that too

1 Like

I sure can! Could you please show me the outfit and the pose/face example?

Can you do something like this?

I don’t want it like this but can you put the pose this?

and the outfit like this

Sorry if that’s too much to ask

Okay so is the t-shirt/pants a different color? If so, what color? And I’ll try my best to reference the pose as good as I can lol.

Okay, thank’s just change the color of the top to Light Blue.

And just keep the pants the same thanks :smiley:

1 Like