GREAT Art Scenes, Covers, Edits and Splashes! (OPEN)

Hey everybody! So, I can make you edits, covers, and splashes. Please fill out the form-

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbkqZe45FhpScM0r58oLjOWagY_eQN4n5rZYeiBQVQSAhXyg/viewform?c=0&w=1
If you want to use Instagram MY IG: RANDOM.STORIESHERE
You must give credit to that Instagram and if the forums are messy I will not do yours.
I’m not trying to be rude, sorry. It’s just that it gets really confusing!

Some examples of my edits and covers,

7 Likes

Could u possibly do a character edit for me?

Sure! You can DM me on Instagram or fill out the form.

I just filled out a form! Approximately, how long do u think it will take to make?

Cool! I think I will be able to give it to you maybe tonight or tomorrow! But probably tonight.

Great! Tysm!

Here you go! Just be sure to give credit to my Instagram- Random.storieshere. If you want me redo it or change it, please tell me and I wi

Omfg, it looks soooo goood! Tysm! and sry to bother u but would u mind making a large cover one too without any text?

Requested :slight_smile:

Hello! I really love your work and I was wondering if you can do a splash for my new story :slight_smile:

I already filled out the form!

Sure!

Cool! So I looked at it and I added a question that I forgot to put in. Which way do you want it- edited or just the character photo shopped into the splash

Edited pls :slight_smile:

ok

Sorry, it’s not one of my best edits :worried: But I could redo it. If you do like this one and decide to use it, plz give credit to my IG - Random.storieshere

Here you go

1 Like

Hello, i really love your art, just filled out the thingy how long will it take

Tysm! I’ll be sure to credit you, girl!

Hi! I think it might take about 1-3 days. Sorry for thee wait- A lot of people are requesting

1 Like

Glad you like it!