Great news! I'm getting a Pregnant kitten!

During the start of January of this year, our 8 month old kitten ran away. We honestly was so sad about it. Today my mum gave us news, we’re getting a new kitten, in a few minutes of posting this, she is pregnant and around the same age as our lost Kitten Nala. My sister and I think that it’s our missing cat, unfortunately we don’t know her colour yet. We’re very fortunate because we were told we weren’t going to get another cat for a very long while. I was about to cry when I found out! She is due to give birth any day, #JoeyGraceffa :joy:

9 Likes

Congratulations to her, I’m sure she’ll be a good Mother (and I adore cats so much :pleading_face:)

2 Likes

I bet she will be, and I never knew I was a cat person until we got our lost kitten. We have 5 dogs, and I’ve always been surrounded by dogs x

2 Likes

are you getting a pregnant cat. or one of the kittens.

anyway congrats. and may I suggest looking up kitten lady on youtube she makes many videos about how to take care of kittens.

We’ve got a pregnant cat and I will look her up, thank you for the advice x

1 Like

Oh my god I thought it said pregnant kitchen but congrats omg!!

4 Likes

Omg. I love cats!:pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

This is so nice to hear! And for the cat that ran away, I’m really sorry to hear this, but don’t worry cats can look after themselves.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to see you lost a cat. I hope all works out for you.

If you haven’t already, I would get your vet to insert a microchip. So in the event that this one accidentally gets out, the vast majority of veterinary clinics and shelters can scan the cat and access its chip number. These chips are designed to last about 20 years - the general maximum life span of cats.

3 Likes

Congratz on new cat :yay:,sorry that your old ran away :pensive:

My camera quality is appuling but here’s our new cat! Shes just so sweet and this was the first time I stroked her.
When I did, she started purring straight away and rubbing herself against me, she is the sweetest!

3 Likes

Omg she’s so cute :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg is friking adorable :heart_eyes: :heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

There we go, finally a good pic

3 Likes

Omg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I’ve never seen a cat this colour until she came into our lives lol.

1 Like

She’s beautiful!

2 Likes

She’s a tortoiseshell cat, by the looks of it!

2 Likes

●Update●
We named her Luna! Shes also currently in labour and gave birth to what I believe is a black and white kitten. There might be a second kitten by now! !

There are now 5 kittens!

2 Likes

Omg I’m so happy for you :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: