Great Story Recommendations!

Hello Episodians! I’ve seen threads like this all the time so I decided to make one of my own! Also, feel free to promote your story in the comments and I will make sure to check it out! Below my recommendations from every genre (well, the genres that I read)! Thanks and without further ado, here they are!

XOXO~Purple_Sour_Bear~ :purple_heart: In case you didn’t know, I put that same
phrase after every single post I make.

Fantasy

Story Title: Heathens
Author: KingKiki
Style: Ink
Description: The last of a dying breed, five siblings from an ancient witch coven protect each other at all costs. MATURE AUDIENCES
Number of Episodes: 29

Story Title: Legacy
Author: Natasha Hills
Description: Four dauntless teens who united by fate are sent back home to Mount Olympus to their Legendary Greek God Parents!
Number of Episodes: 46

Story Title: Winters Academy
Author: O. Rose
Description: How will Alice Winters survive as the most powerful witch alive when her powers get the best her? [CUSTOMIZE]
Number of Episodes: 26

Story Title: Moonlit Feathers
Authors: Wincy W.
Description: Cynical and power-hungry, the immortal Shadow Raven lurks in the night. Her sole purpose: Harvest the souls lecherous men and unfaithful husbands. CC/Choices matter (LGBT+)
Number of Episodes: 5

Story Title: The Watchers
Author: Cassidy Caravella
Description: Their mother was killed. Their father taken. Clara and her siblings are tracking down The Shadows to avenge their parents in a world where supernatural creatures are exposed. CC
Number of Episodes: 11

Drama

Story Title: Lovestruck
Author: Makiko A.
Description: One girl and 3 guys… That translates to 3 personalities, 3 love stories and 3 histories. Which one will you fall for?
Number of Episodes: 71

Story Title: Baby Help Me!
Author: Mirabilis Regina
Description: There’s nothing like mother’s love… But what happens when a perfect family shatters into pieces? Will mother stay strong?
Number of Episodes: 14

Story Title: Life Happens
Author: Rebecca V.
Style: Classic
Description: Rachel will learn that life isn’t easy. Join her on her journey through life as a wife, mother, sister, and daughter.
Number of Episodes: 16

Story Title: The Fourth Floor
Author: h.b
Description: Follow 12 students as they experience all the drama and romance that their freshman year college entails. CC/Choose Your Sexuality
Number of Episodes: 14

Story Title: Stripped
Author: Chantelle M.
Description: You’re a former stripper who wants to turn her life around. Things take a drastic toll when you decide to embark on a journey to New York City, but who will you meet upon arrival?
Number of Episodes: 36

Romance

Story Title: Dark Dreams
Author: Viola Musaraj
Style: Ink and Limelight
Description: A virgin, two billionaires hot loves & wild lust. Fatal secrets await you while U.B. is filming your every move in school.
Number of Episodes: 58

Story Title: Bad Boy’s Girl
Author: Blair Holden
Description: Tessa’s had a crush on Jay Stone for years. But when his half-brother Cole Stone comes back to town, everything changes.
Number of Episodes: 30

Story Title: Haute as Hell
Author: S. Langdon
Description: A fashion reality show where love is banned, friends are weapons, and everyone seems eager to kiss you or kill you.
Number of Episodes: 18

Story Title: Revenge Daddy
Author: N.J Colin
Description: When your darling husband cheats on you. You start playing a seductive revenge game with your Revenge Daddy. Will you be able to handle the game’s heated rules? CC
Number of Episodes: 44

Story Title: Crush on Mr. Bad Boy
Author: Lillycoolest1
Style: Limelight
Description: You transform yourself from outsider to beauty queen, but can you get your bad boy crush to fall for the real you?
Number of Episodes: 15

Story Title: Not Interested
Author: Madison
Description: She’s the baddest… She’s the boldest. Bree can face any first world problem with ease. Will Liam be the end of that streak?
Number of Episodes: 32

Story Title: Beast In My Bones
Author: KittyG
Description: He’s ruthless and cold. He’s dangerous. They call him the beast. He’s everything she should hate. But what happens when the king of Bratva sets his eyes on her?
Number of Episodes: 12

Story Title: The Bunny Boiler
Author: Jasmin Dee
Description: Seducing men for a living isn’t easy. Throw in a bodyguard, a beautiful woman stuck in a loveless marriage and a rich, mysterious jerk to the mix and drama awaits! CC!
Number of Episodes: 27

Story Title: Revenge Baby
Author: N.J Colin
Description: You’re the hottest cheating experts, who never had a rival. But what happens when the “Love Expert” enters your world, and starts a seductive war? CC | Sequel to Revenge Daddy
Number of Episodes: 25

Story Title: Iridescent
Author: Indigo
Description: When you turn 18, you get to know the names of your truest love and greatest enemy. But for Vienna they turned out to be the same person.
Number of Episodes: 19

Action

Story Title: Gemma Halliburton’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
Author: J.C. Isabella
Style: Classic
Description: My name is Gemma Halliburton. College student turned professional Zombie Slayer and looter.
Number of Episodes: 27

Story Title: Annabelle
Author: Nis
Description: You look like an angel, walk like an angel, talk like an angel. Anna, you’ve got to change your evil ways before I start the devil in disguise. (CC)
Number of Episodes: 8

Mystery

Story Title: Undercover: The Sorority Murder
Author: Viola Musaraj
Description: A young tomboy journalist has to pretend to be a freshman year in a posh sorority to investigate a mysterious murder.
Number of Episodes: 3

Story Title: Kill My Love
Author: Anneliese Allen
Description: You’ve spent the last five years searching for your dad’s killer… But could your true love be the one you’re hunting?
Number of Episodes: 21

Story Title: Pretty Little Liars
Author: Episode
Description: Can you keep a secret? Join Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily as you find forbidden love and battle the mysterious A.

Story Title: Pretty Little Liars: To Die For
Author: Episode
Description: It’s a brand new season in Rosewood, and A is just getting warmed up.

Thriller

Story Title: Porcelain
Author: Rahatul
Description: You’re being held hostage by a crazy man obsessed with porcelain dolls. Will you survive his sick, twisted game?

Comedy

Story Title: Single & Ready to Mingle
Author: Chrysa.Sar
Description: After her husband’s death, she decides to take her cougar friends to a trip around the world. ready for a journey filled with drama, s*x, fun, hot boys or girls?(LGBTQ)
Number of Episodes: 8

Story Title: Star Power: The B-List
Author: Coni B
Description: To become an A-List Celebrity, you have to win a reality show. Are you ready? (CC) Best Directing Award
Number of Episodes: 4

Story Title: Dear Future Husband
Author: CodyLouise
Description: London lives her life through her diary dreaming of Brandon Parker. Can Jaxon Wright change her mind? (S1 COMPLETE S2 COMING SOON)

9 Likes

I’d love to R4R!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1 1

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread.

Title name: Kotton Kandie
Author name: PrettyEri
Episodes: 5
Genre: comedy
Story Style: Ink
Description: Kandie’s finally free from an abusive marriage. Now it’s time for her to start anew - with a stalkerish ex-husband on her tail. Help her navigate through life. Choices matter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5532581127127040 1
Cover : bb7fc107e5e8ffd4fa273e35ce11aa1f4b91ecf3_1_361x500

2 Likes

I’d love for you to read my story!
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Description: Aria Lamar has it all. She’s rich, smart and beautiful. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread :heart:
It’s called “Identical”.
Author’s name: The Sisters
Instagram: thesisters.episode
Story Type : Ink
Genre: Drama
Description: When you find someone who looks identically like you, your life is turned upside down! A story of love and drama is waiting for you to check it out!
And here’s the link:

And the cover:

2 Likes

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

2 Likes

Here’s my story :slight_smile:

Title: Come close to me
Author: Edera
Instagram: edera.episode
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 21. Fully Released!
Description: You are desperately in love with your best friend Matt. Suddenly, you meet Ian who says he’ll help you to make Matt fall in love with you. Why? The answer will surprise you…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6417181365895168

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

I would like to recommend @Mary-P story.
Title : Music in our hearts
Author : Mary-P
Genre : Fantasy
Description : You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208405747957760

3 Likes

You can check my new story if you want :blush:
Search for love by Sigma.fr :heart:

2 Likes

Your story sounds so cool! Can’t wait to check it out! :smiley:

1 Like

Just from the description, this story already sounds great! I’ll make sure to look for it! :grin: :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds incredible! I’ll look for it on Episode! :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a story like this for so long! I’ll make sure to check it out! :grinning:

1 Like

Looks so interesting!! Thanks for the recommendation! :laughing: :smile:

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the recommendation!! :blush:

1 Like

So intriguing! I love how you use the “…” at the end, it makes you want to find out more!! Thanks for the recommendation! :grin:

1 Like

Since you’re offering, why not self promote a little bit… :eyes:

Title: Effortless
Author: Jade A. Eaton
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight (Full CC)
Episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Description: Nelly and Ryan have an undeniable connection. But reality isn’t fairy tale romances, it’s imperfections, revelations and timing… So what happens where you’re a second too late? (Choices influence scenes)

IG: instagram.com/jaeaton.stories

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6717907341017088

2 Likes

Hey!
R4R?! :joy::sweat_smile::heartbeat:
Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’ve got cold-hearted handsome hybrids following your every move, one of whom is your mate. Will you fight for the throne, or him?
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings
Chapters: technically 6 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

1 Like

I’d love for you to check out my story
Title: Ashes
Author: Kae
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Style: Limelight (No CC)
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: When a mysterious girl named Ash arrives at their foster home, Kira, Diamond, Amethyst, and Mallory have no idea how much their lives are about to change.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/kae.epi/

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4555874934849536

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like