Great Story Recommendations!

Hi! I would love it if you could check out my story!

Title: Life Without Jennifer
Author: Mia
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5397065844785152
Description: An accident has Jennifer torn from the world. Her loved ones are now left to learn how to live without her.
IG: @miawritesepisode
Cover:

1 Like

Hi! Im actually a beginner writer. Id like to share my story to get some feedback on my directing etc.

Name of my story : You again?
Author name : R.S
Number of episodes : 3 at the moment, but I’ll have a new chapter coming soon.
Description : An arranged marriage to a man you wont ever love and a bodyguard to steal your heart? What more is there? A LOT. CC - Limelight.

It’s basically drama, romance and most of my ridiculous humor.
Link

83D3A008-650B-48A6-9AE3-BE34253C7826.jpg1242x2208 422 KB

Instagram: @r.s.epi , I normally reply instantly depending on the time zone too, but im pretty active, any question will be answered and I wont keep a person waiting long !:slight_smile:

It would mean the world to me to get feedback from you guys so hit me up, english isnt my first language so I may make some grammatical mistakes, but I hope you can forgive me !:slight_smile:

Have a nice day/night and i’ll be looking forward from hearing from you!

1 Like

Definitely going to check out a few of these… You’re welcome to check out my story
Story_Title_4W96yV_posterThumb_45dj9JL7Ib
From Broken into Bad by cheyara_episode58
“Being repeatedly heartbroken, creates a darkness in you, Can love save you and fix the damage? Or are you too far gone?”

1 Like

This is my story if you’re interested ~

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

I would also like to recommend:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: Hope you enjoy it :two_hearts:

Awh thank you hon! And congrats on all your reads! I’m only on 50 ;(

2 Likes

Thank you sweetie! And omgg, you’ll get there! Minty floss and Kendall need more exposure :’( <3

1 Like

i totally agree lmao

1 Like

This is my story Bipolar Love. The first 6 episodes are out. I have character customization for the main characters in every chapter. I would love some feedback on my story!

1 Like

I only have 13 views on my story. I could never imagine getting to 50 views.

1 Like

you’ll get there babe, it took me a couple of weeks

1 Like

As Kendall said, you’ll get there. Somehow managed to get 40 reads but am hoping more people are willing to read my story haha!

1 Like

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032 3

Episodes: FIVE (and counting)

Small Cover: (PENDING APPROVAL)

image.jpg376x538 97.2 KB

About my story and me:

At first, I was extremely apprehensive about making a forums account and even making a story on the writer portal. So, first I made a few stories and stuck to Crossed Paths - what I am promoting is a revamp!

The old Crossed Paths was something I got a lot of constructive feedback on and I found that actually, my previous story was pretty cliche. There were two male love interests, a mean girl fighting for one of the love interest’s attention, one of the guys were a bad boy, etc. Essentially, all of the things I didn’t want in my story - were in my story -_- So what did I do?

I went back to square one - thinking on how can I change Mindy and I decided to only have one love interest WHO IS NOT A JERK! Also, I gave my characters more of a backstory as well as pacing things at a better rate as my previous story went far too quick and I noticed plot holes.

So now, Mindy has had history with a man who tore her heart out and Derek has his own baggage too - not only that but I took into account the feedback I got from my previous story as well which helped majorly.

Some Screenshots and Scenes from Crossed Paths:

Sneak peek of Episode Six

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1
Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1.gif368x656 896 KB

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2
Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2.gif368x656 1.77 MB

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll read your story!

1 Like

Hi There!!!
Story Details Below!

Title: Daizees

Author: KPZ

Chapters:5 (I just updated Chapter 1)

Story Description: Tattoos, Friendships, Love, and Rock n Roll. What happens when a secret from your past threatens to tear it all apart?

Genre: Comedy

Style: INK

Why you should check out my story: It’s a female rock n roll story using comedy, some romance, and includes twists and turns, love of music, and fashion!

Instagram: kpz_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6161559585161216

Daizees2

1 Like

Aw thanks a bunch!

1 Like

I just finished reading the first chapter of your story, and I really like it. I think you did a good job writing it. I can’t wait to read more.

1 Like

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

READ FOR READ!!!
My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

1 Like