Greatest life goals: past, present, and/or future!

I have always believed that ambition is one of life’s greatest necessities. We all have goals that we have completed, or want to accomplish; something that drives and motivates us. Whether past, present, or future, I would love to hear the greatest goal(s) that you have reached or want to accomplish! Find true love? Travel? Overcome a fear? :thinking:

I want to travel the world someday :wink:
I have a lot of other things that I want to do XD

Something cool that I’ve accomplished:

• Finally publishing a story! I’ve been writing my whole life, so to finally say that I’ve published something is super special to me.

Some goals that I have:

• I’ve always wanted to play the piano. I know the basics, but I’d love to be able to play more advanced pieces, like La Campanella (Liszt), all three movements of Moonlight Sonata (Beethoven), and Fantaisie Impromptu, Op. 66 (Chopin). Probably never gonna happen, but I’ll keep dreaming! :sweat_smile:
  • I’d like to improve my singing… not that I’m bad right now or anything lol (if I do say so myself), I’d just like to work on it.
  • I aspire to be a cosmetologist or a pastry chef (writing on the side, of course)- so a goal of mine would be to do what I need to do to get my dream job. :grin:

And then there’s the generic stuff. I mean, I’d like to travel, fall in love, get married… That’d be sweet. :revolving_hearts:

That’s a goal for me also! :wink:

Wow, Congratulations! Publishing a story is amazing and something to definitely be proud of!
Sadly, writing has always been a struggle for me, but it’s something I’m striving to work on! :sweat_smile:
And those are two awesome career paths, IMO! Helping people feel beautiful on the outside or making them feel happy on the inside… Where can you go wrong? lol. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, goth.gaia, in reaching your goals! :slight_smile:

#wearewritersforlife
Yep I had my love of writing since I was a little kid😂
Writing, a fantastic passion can save lives, just like music can.
I love listening to music but can’t play any instrument XD
My friend Alexandria plays the guitar and has awesome taste in music :sunglasses:
Good luck on your piano dream! You can do it! Aim high!!!
XD I can’t sing at all and I’m not planning on ever getting married nor having kinds

#foreversingle but #foreverhappy

What’s the number one place you want to travel to? :green_heart:

Haha, thank you! I’ll try!!!

Hmm… as of right now, my number one travel goal is Bora Bora. I see all these youtubers going there and it looks frickin’ stunning lol, like paradise! :palm_tree: :yellow_heart:

I aspire to be a teacher someday. A teacher is the one person I want to be when I get older- or “grow up”, as they say. I want to be an english teacher, but really make it fun and engaging for the students. I really like teaching others, and I think I’d be great at that.

I love this thread!!! :sparkles:

My Most Important Goals

• Change the world & fulfill my life purpose by starting a rebellion. :black_heart:
  • Survive based on my passions.
  • Inspire others to fearlessly stand up for what they believe in. :boom:

I need to complete them before I die lol.