Greetings, new to this platform!

Hi guys! This message is for everybody that comment down below my post. Idk why but Episode Forum kind of ghosted my topic so it will get deleted in 6 days… and I’m sorry I haven’t been active the last day I’ve been busy and trying to read most of y’all stories! Ive started with yours @authordamira and I honestly love it! For the rest of y’all I’ve added all of your stories to my favorite and I’ll be happy to read them before this Sunday :smiley:

1 Like

I am happy to hear that. Thank you. Let me know privately what you think of it once you’re done. I would love to hear your opinion :blush::star:

Hiii! Just to say that I’ve just read the 3 first chapters of your story and I think it’s very cool. Nathaniel is such a sweet boy :pleading_face: I don’t really like Shane but I do love Cassidie tho! :rofl: Keep up with this story it has a lot of potential!

1 Like

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. Hope you enjoy the rest.:relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing.
Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.
I would love to do a R4R or G4G if anyone’s interested.

Heres my stories:
Story : 1
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 12 (Season two | Episode one)
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Story: 2
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 3
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6689305061425152

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

Hi guys! It’s me again’ I wanna say that I haven’t forgot about you guys and your stories, it’s just that those days I’ve been busy so I don’t find the time to read your stories but I added them all to my favorites. Hope you guys can understand :hugs:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.