Grenopia High | Offical RP | Part two

Isabella Snow
I smiled when he hugged me. “Well I’m used to it.” I looked around and found a few options. “What color? The color you want will tell me which coat.”
@fal.renet1398 - sorry I didn’t reply last night. I fell asleep with my phone in my hand…

Juliette

”Eilliam!” I kneel down to him and look around frantically, I feel so helpless, I don’t understand his whole dimension thing…I have no idea how to help him.

Carefully, I study Eilliam. His body seems to absorb the energy so maybe…maybe he has to use it? I’ve no clue if he’s still conscious but I say to him softly “I think you need to use that energy built up in you.”

@Surface_Hyena57

Currant

“I would lie if I said no…” Currant said, with a hint of worry in his voice. He swings his arms to Kacy’s shoulder, “I’ve been promised to Daria. And I’ve always tell myself that I love her… but unfortunately, my heart always sought you.”

@Chocolate_Mama

Kacy
She felt so much warmth even though it was cold, and snowing. She rest her head on his shoulder. Once he said that she looked up at him.” Wait…you loved me?”
@Aohebe_S

Currant

Currant’s eyes widened when Kacy asked, “I thought you’d have a hint…” he said, his eyes staring at Kacy. He smiled, “No matter. You have Maddox now, so I figured out it would be useless.”

@Chocolate_Mama
@fal.renet1398 - Mentioned Maddox. Also, do you want to barge in their moment? :wink:

Kacy
She looked at him closely then back at their hands.” Yeah…and you have Daria.”
@Aohebe_S

Currant

Currant stayed silent for a while, letting out a sigh as he looked at the sun that just set. He tightened his grip on Kacy, “Do you… do you love Maddox?” He asked, his voice filled with despair. Of course she do, you dumb@ss. She wouldn’t be engaged to him if she didn’t… or so I say. He sighed, “I’m sorry… I… I feel stupid asking that.”

@Chocolate_Mama

Kacy
She thought about that question.” Yes…but I feel like my heart belong else where.” She looked at him as she smiled gently.” But it’s fine…I’m probably just being stupid as always.” She took the ring off, and placed it in her bag.
@Aohebe_S

Currant

Currant watched Kacy put her ring on her bag. He furrowed his brows, snatching his arms that were over Kacy back. The sun lowers itself down, the moon taking its reign again on the world. The lights from the restaurant they were supposed to eat shines on the sea. He loosens his grip on Kacy, then carefully stood up. He extends his arm to Kacy, to help her stand up.

@Chocolate_Mama

Kacy
She got up and looked around.” I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I’ve honestly had this feeling for a while, and I need to listen.” She looked at him then walked down the sidewalk. With the breeze hitting her she tried to keep her head up.” Tell your fiancée she won’t see me again…I want you to be happy, and if it’s with you then so be it.”
@Aohebe_S

Currant

Currant walks with Kacy through the sidewalk, putting his hands on his back. “Why did you do that?” He asked, looking at her bag.

@Chocolate_Mama

Kacy
“Well…before you even came I just…felt a little confused. Not to mention how everything g happened so far.” She looked down at her hands.” He’s a great guy, but he deserves better in his life. I’m not ready to just get married now…heck we haven’t even known each other for a year!”
@Aohebe_S

Eilliam

I hear Julie’s suggestion and look around.

“Okay, I think I’ll feel better when I’m further away from here, but…Do you see anything I can break? If I need something to waste energy on…”

@Wingsoffire

Crystal
“What happened.” I say.
@fal.renet1398
ORP: I’m sorry for the late replies, camp… (ugh)

Currant

Currant raised a brow at Kacy, “But then why did you agreed to marry him?” He asked, his tone was still gentle. He cleared his throat, “Pardon me.”

@Chocolate_Mama

Kacy
“Nah it’s fine…I guess it’s because I felt a high of emotions. I never really felt so much affection like that before ya know.” She glanced at him for a moment, and laughed.” But me and him…we couldn’t work.”
@Aohebe_S

Currant

Currant sighed. She didn’t answer my question. Let it be, Currant. Don’t stress her so much. Currant gave a slight smile to his shoes, hearing that Kacy herself said Maddox and her couldn’t just work. He had hope. But Daria was still there.

“Do you want to go somewhere else again?” He asked, “Or do you want to go home now?”

@Chocolate_Mama

Kacy
She thought for a moment and faced him.” Wait…I married him because I thought…that there was no hope for me. I mean I’m pregnant by his child as well, so no guy would want that.” She scowled herself a little.” Also can we go somewhere else. I’m really not looking forward to going home.”
@Aohebe_S

Currant

“Do you really think I won’t?” He whispered to himself, but perhaps it was loud enough for Kacy to hear it. “Where do you want to go?”

@Chocolate_Mama

Kacy
She narrowed her eyes at him.” I’m sorry…what did you say?” She grabbed onto his hands.” Please…tell me.”
@Aohebe_S