Grenopia High Revamp - Official RP Thread

Grenopia High

This is an rp that happened a little over a year ago, but it died. Myself, @/fal.renet1398, & @/Alexwrites decided to revamp and restart the RP. Myself and @/fal.renet1398 will run the RP, and @/Alexwrites will join in later if possible.

In a world full of not only normal humans, but also people with powers. For some, it carries on from a parent. For others, the origins of their powers is unknown. Most people don’t even know about anybody having powers. Most choose to keep their unique abilities secret from the world apart from a chosen few. But how are the young, irresponsible teenagers, some of whom have barely even begun to understand what they can do, supposed to mix with the regular world. Let alone be expected to stay safe. This is why there is a place where these teenagers can be safe, and learn how to control their abilities. The boarding school, Grenopia High.

For those who were a part of the original RP, everything that happened with your characters still happened. The revamp takes place years later. Some characters, can be the children of characters from the original rp. And some of the teachers, will be characters from the original rp.

Rules
  • Standard Roleplay Rules
  • You can use either 1st person or 3rd person
  • When going further than kissing, once shirts are off, timeskip or move to a pm. Don’t be descriptive with that stuff on the thread.
  • Unless it is something specific that characters have written, do not use “u”. Spell out the whole word “you”. The same applies for other words.
  • No lone ORPs on the official thread. Use the sign up thread for out of character chat.
  • Cloning is allowed, but there is a max of 3 per character.
  • Please reserve powers for your characters, because we don’t want too many with the same powers.
  • Don’t make your characters perfect! Give them flaws.
  • Make the characters unique!
  • Replies must be at least 4 sentences. Longer is better, but at least 4 is fine.

Still for any characters from the being used as teachers, pm us. Also for any characters that are being revamped from the original, pm us.

Signup Thread: Link
Faceclaims: Link

If you have any questions feel free to pm me and/or @fal.renet1398

Tags

@Aesthetic @Animeotome
@Boujee
@Random_doggo123
@Xoxo_dimples
@cocowriter13
@donut1

1 Like

The beginning of the school year. Teenagers from all over have come. Some, are even the children of former students. Former students have even returned as faculty and staff.
New faces, a new year, and maybe even a new start for some of the incoming students. The first few days are just for settling into the dorms, and a chance to get to know each other and the teachers.
The first day is for everyone to find their dorms, explore the school, and to stop by the cafeteria for a meet and greet.

New students will join all throughout the year, at any time, but to start everyone is just arriving, or arrived within the last couple days. (The exception would be if a student who had been at the school before this school year had a very specific reason why they couldn’t go home and didn’t have someone they could stay with.) In the cafeteria there is food set out and ready for students to mingle and get to know each other and teachers. There are 3 teachers currently. Any of the students can go anywhere, and feel free to interact with other students or the teachers too.

5 Likes

Brylee Celeste Linnet || Front Gates

Brylee was a complete mess to moment she stepped into the school. Balancing her violin in one hand and sheets of music in the other she offered a shy smile to anyone who viewed this chaotic mess walking down the hall.

She had rushed to get this ready this morning, aiming to wear something cute, however she only felt weird in the denim skirt although the glasses, which she hid behind helped her.

She was focusing on not dropping another sheet of music when she slipped and nearly fell, although she dropped all her stuff. Embarrased, she flushed deeply as she kneeled to pick up her sheet music and looked to see her violin case had skidded across the floor to a foot. A lady’s foot. Motioning to the violin case on the floor, she spoke quietly. “Could you hand me my violin case please?” Brylee asked as she stood up slowly, her sheet music pressed against her chest.

@Littlefeets ~ Gracie Callaghan

Outfit

463b73c1f43c282a6338232dd42dd04e

Lilith Alexandra Merikas || Front Gates

Lilith shoulders her bookbag looking around at the gorgeous school, she rolled her eyes slightly at the splendor. Aren’t they overdoing it? Lilith grumbles to herself, however, she was constantly annoyed by reminders of the wealth she used to have. She strode off the bus she had taken there, although she simply could’ve broken off into a sprint and been there much faster than the smelly old bus. She stretched slightly outside as she glimpsed at the students- possible clients. Lilith couldn’t forget the fact that she was here for business, pure businesss. She remebered her mentor’s words clearly that morning,

You’re here to find clients and train harder. Excel. Nothing less. Nothing more. Cassandra, her mentor’s words did little to faze her. She knew for sure what she was here for, and it wasn’t to find true love like half of the high-school books she read. She was confident in herself, and her ability, although she was wawre that people here had stronger abilities- more powerful- she had manipulation and training. But for now, she would just fade into the background. And maybe topple the popularity scale infamously. She tooka deep breath as she walked into the school looking around, she wasn’t paying attention until she nearly smacked into someone but managed to stop just in time. She glared at the person before her, sharp jawline, brown hair, and a strong build. She scowled at him fiercely. “Watch where you’re going man!” She said sharply as she shoulder-checked him quite roughly to the side.

@Aesthetic ~ Marcus Sloane

O-R-P

I hope you don’t mind, I choose a pair I feel would be interesting to see off the faceclaims.

3 Likes

Marc Sloan
I had arrived to this horrid school a couple of minutes before anyone else did because my driver had taken me. The building was big, but I liked bigger. It was dark, which I happened to like and mysterious, as was I. I licked my lips a moment before I started walking in the direction of the main hall, which was still outside. My eyes glanced over the pin board where there were a few fliers. I stopped and examined a few of them when I heard a small figure stepping into the grass. Then, I heard her taking the slightest breath when she entered, almost hidden, but I could hear it. I felt her pulse radiating in my ear drums as she got closer, but my concentration was soon knocked out of focus when the girl started talking rather loudly. “Watch where you’re going man!”

I smirked at her attitude, but she bumped into my shoulder, which didn’t faze me at all. I grabbed her arm within the blink of an eye and appeared in front of her even faster. “Now, now…” I said, smirking arrogantly. She may have been confident, but not nearly as confident as me. My hand slowly let go of her arm because I wasn’t going to touch this stranger for too long. “I don’t believe I should be greeted that way.” I stated without any emotion.

@AnimeOtome it is okay! if im late on replying its because I have another RP as well!

1 Like

Lilith Alexandra Merikas || Front Gates || Marcus Sloane

She glared at his hand, it moved faster than a normal person’s but it had nothing on her. “I don’t believe I should be greeted that way.” She glared at him incredulously at his arrogance before she shook her head slightly. A small smirk quirked up her lips at her obvious amusement.

“What’d you expect,” she snarled. “A kiss on the cheek? I may be Argentian but I’m not that nice to every a–hole I meet down in this dump.” The words spat from her mouth, filled with venom. Taking a manicured hand and shoved his hand back at him annoyed before finishing. “And for the record, next time you f-cking touch me I’ll snap your arm in half faster than you could blink.”

@Aesthetic ~ Marcus Sloane

Forgot what shes wearing :joy::joy: Might as well add them now.

Faceclaim

1 Like

Marc Sloan
I looked at her with a hint of amusement in my eyes. This will be fun I watched as she glared at me, still without emotion. My eyes scanned over her face, taking in every detail. Once she smirked, I could tell she was into it. She wasn’t very arousing, but I could see her around. “What’d you expect,” I plastered a devilish smirk on my face as she got upset about this. I could piss her off easily. “A kiss on the cheek? My eyes glimmered, signaling that I was going to make her do exactly what I expected. I looked into her eyes daringly.

“Kiss my on the cheek.” I stated, using my compulsion to make her feel under my power. (OOC: Is this okay? Hes going to use it a lot, but if it’s too much tell me not to. I don’t want to take total control of your characters. This compulsion is like VPD, they can’t go against the compulsion.) Once she kissed me on the cheek, she didn’t even realize till after she stopped talking, causing me to raise my eyebrows in an evil humor. I didn’t care that she wasn’t nice, whatever that meant, but I was sure going to show her who was in power. “And for the record, next time you f-cking touch me I’ll snap your arm in half faster than you could blink.” I bit my lip and tilted my head to the side. “Do it, princess.” I said, chuckling huskily. She didn’t scare me at all. Nothing scared me.

@AnimeOtome i dont see ur character in the FCs, remind me what her powers are? also, marc is probably wearing dark ripped jeans and a black tshirt.

1 Like

She could barely control her rage, she knew about his power. Hell, she studied it, and impossible to not go through with you always had to find a loophole. She gave an evil stare, full of pure annoyance as if he was a bug that had wandered to close. “Do it, princess.” She raised an eyebrow, faster than could be seen, she twisted his arm behind his back and didn’t stop until she heard a tell-tale crack. If it’s too much for it to be fractured let me know and I’ll change it. “I’m not your princess,” She hissed angrily into his ear and pressed his body against the lockers not bothering to take into account whispers and stares. “And your compulsion is just sad.” She sneered at him before letting out a light laugh, as mad as it seemed, it still sounded something akin to tinkling bells. “Nobody would kiss you of their own free will, so you force them? Pathetic.” Tired and annoyed she let go of him and stared him straight in the eye before raising her middle finger at him and turning away. He was not worth her time and attention.

@Aesthetic

1 Like

Alejandra Cruz

I hopped out from the cab, slamming the door behind me. The wind blew my hair in different directions making it a frizzy mess. Huffing I blew some of the hair out of my face, I placed my locks ìnto a messy ponytail hoping I didn’t look more unorganized than I already did.

The building was big and slightly intimidating causing me to not want to go in. I imagined my fellow classmates as preppy and stuck up, and wondered if I would get along with anyone. I didnt care to be honest I just wanted help I couldn’t stand seeing ghosts and spirits everywhere I went as it was slowly driving me insane.

I entered the hall and was completely lost I didn’t know what to do or where to go everything was so confusing. As I was about to turn left a boy collided with me causing me to bump into a girl.

“Sh&t sorry,” I said quickly after regaining my composure.

@Aesthetic -Jade

Outfit

Hair

2 Likes

Marc Sloan
I watched her react the slightest bit and knew what was coming, so I moved to the middle of the hall before she could process anything. She reached and grabbed the air, having my smirk fall into a playful, but evil grin. “My compulsion is sad?” I laughed bitterly. “You haven’t even seen anything.” I told her. She then quickly pinned me against the locker, although I already knew it was coming, I just wasn’t going to spoil all of the fun. I smirked devilishly down at this little girl and winked, “You know, usually I’m the one pinning people down.” I told her, making a sexual joke. “Nobody would kiss you of their own free will, so you force them? Pathetic." I puckered my lips and made a over-exaggerated kissing noise towards her. Before she could walk away, I looked into her eyes with that glimmer and smirked. “Don’t move, don’t speak.” I told her, then she obeyed me. “You are going to go into the cafeteria and spill the drink you get all over the first person you see, but forget about me telling you this. Go on.” I told her, and with that, I was gone in the blink of an eye.
@AnimeOtome hehe I fixed it , he got pinned. these two are gonna be interesting later on

1 Like

Gracie Callahan

Gracie had just finished dropping off her bags in her dorm and was heading back to find her parents when she saw a girl slip and drop stuff. Normally it would be Gracie who would fall, since she is just like her mother in that sense. As something slid across the floor to hit Gracie’s foot the other girl asked her to grab it for her. Gracie was cautious in picking it up so she wouldn’t fall. Gracie politely passed the older girl her case. “There you go miss.” Gracie’s British accent was clear as she gave a small smile. “Need some more help there?”

Outfit

@AnimeOtome

1 Like

Isabella Callahan

Bella watched Gracie go find her dorm on her own, and walked over to where Heti was. She kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him. “Both Hayley and Gracie went to drop the last of their things in their dorms. Can you believe the twins are actually the age I was when we met?”

@fal.renet1398

2 Likes

Heti
I smiled as I heard what Bella had said. “Well, you know what that might mean,” I say as I shake my head and smirk. I couldn’t beleive that all of our children were now here and that they were growing up so quickly. “Well, Bridger just left to go settle in too so I bet it will only be about an hour before he is in your office,” I say as I sigh.
@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Brylee Celeste Linnet || Front Gates

Brylee took the case carefully, noting the distinct British accent in the younger girl’s voice. Ahh, foregin then? Brylee thought to herself. “Thank you.” Bryled responds with a small smile of her own.

“Need some more help there?”

Brylee nods vigoursly as she manages to balance the case in one arm, and hands the stack if sheet music to the girl. “Yes, bless your soul.” Brylee breathed, relief flooding her. At least she wouldn’t be tripping over her own music sheets anymore. Slightly awkward, Brylee attempted to strike a conversation, It’d be best for me to learn some faces here…so I won’t be in eternal solitude here. “You seem younger than me, how old are you?” Brylee asked curiously, then, almost as if an afterthought. “A-and your name. Your name also. I’m Brylee Linnet. My friends call me Bree.”

@Littlefeets ~ Grace Callahan

At first she was surprised to catch nothing but thin air, she gritted her teeth and let pride show when she successfully managed to pin him to the wall. “No. I haven’t. I seen much more experienced compulsionars than you before. And I’ll see many more after you.” She shot back at him. She refused to acknowledge or bat an eye at his wink, his arrogance could match her’s pound for pound. It was so infuriating.

“You know, usually I’m the one pinning people down.”

Her nose wrinkles slightly and her lips curl downwards whilst she rose an eyebrow elegantly. The spite in her voice was as clear as day when she replied. “I didn’t know you worked in a strip club. Must be a 2 for 1 deal. I pity the customers.” She couldn’t help the disgust the leaked out of her mouth, but at this moment she couldn’t help a whole much. She rolled her eyes at his exaggerated kiss actions and then…

She can’t remeber. She wracked her brain as she walked into the cafeteria and realized he compulsed her to forget something bad. Probably why she was on her way to the cafeteria now. She sat down and tried to remeber, her accuracy was perfect. She could remeber multiple things, memorize, and shoot with startling accuracy and she couldn’t remeber this one thing? She dug her nails deep into her hand, until they formed tiny crescent moons. She set her bookbag down beside her, and pulled out a novel on economical crisis. She read, although she couldn’t stop tapping the pages. She was compelled here for a reason. She needed clues on what.

Approachable

@Aesthetic ~ Marcus Slone ~ Left

O-R-P

I definitely agree :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Isabella Callahan

“Those kids are growing up too fast. I swear it was just yesterday they were just babies.” Bella sighed as she rested her head on her husband’s shoulder. “Either in my office, or his sister’s dorm. I just hope he has a good year. I don’t want him having to go through too much. I hope all of them just stay happy, healthy, and safe.” I miss when they were little and a hug would fix everything for them…

@fal.renet1398

Heti
I sigh Bridger had always been our problem while at school he was so shy and reserved that he struggled to make friends of any kind and tended to just be a wallflower. " I know I just wish there was a way to get him out of his shell and… I don’t know maybe have him make at least one friend other than the girls and Ezra this year." I say as I rin my fingers through my wife’s hair.
@Littlefeets

1 Like

Gracie Callahan

“You’re welcome, I’m glad to help.” Gracie was careful to not drop what the girl passed her as she introduced herself as Brynlee. “I’m only 13. Kinda young, I know. My family is here too. I’m Gracie, Gracie Callahan. Pleasure to meet you Brynlee.”

@AnimeOtome

1 Like

Isabella Callahan

“If he had another friend things will be so much better for him. Hayley told me she was going to try and get him to make a friend, but I guess we will see what happens.” Bridger was always good with family, but outside of them, Bella could see he had a hard time. She just couldn’t figure out how to bring him out of his shell.

@fal.renet1398

1 Like

Heti
I pull Bella closer and kiss the top of her head. "Well, let’s hope he at least has a roommate this year. I mean not having one last year did him no favors. " I say as I adjust the bag that I have slung over my shoulder. “I am glad that Hayley is at least going to try to get him out of his shell because he really worries me sometimes.”
@Littlefeets

1 Like

Alejandra Cruz

I was kinda drifting around aimlessly with no purpose I didnt really have a goal, I didn’t know anyone so I didn’t have anybody to talk to and since classes haven’t started I had nothing to do. I was completely fine by myself until I heard my stomach growl. I didn’t know where the cafe was and I didn’t feel like spending thirty minites searching for it.

I walked up to a boy who looked nice enough in hopes that he could help me.
“I’m new here and was wondering if you could tell me where the cafe is,” I said trying to sound as American as possible bit could here my accent slipping out when I said certain words.

@fal.renet1398 -Ezra

1 Like

Isabella Callahan

Bella smiled looking up at Heti when he kissed the top of her head. “When I saw the dorm assignments to help Gracie find hers, there was another name assigned to the same dorm as Bridger. He at least has a roommate this year. I really hope that will help him and he can become friends with his roommate. He worries me too.”

@fal.renet1398

1 Like