Griffin High |RP| Sign Ups

community
communication

One night, multiple teens were stolen from their beds, and taken to a place known as

GRIFFIN HIGH

All the teenagers wake up in dorms with complete strangers.

~GRIFFIN HIGH~
Griffin High is a school for children with magic abilities. From shape shifting to fire, this school is completely nuts. But of course, like any ordinary high school, there is the toxic dramas of dating, student teacher relationships, cheating, betrayal, rumors and more. Oh, and not to mention the fact you are being hunted by ghouls, so they can posses your body and use you for bad!

SINCE THE STUDENTS WERE STOLEN, THEY ARE BOARDING AT THE SCHOOL. I WILL CHOOSE BOARDING PARTNERS. I WILL USE A RANDOM GENERATOR TO DECIDE DORM MATES, SO I WILL NOT BE CHOOSING.

RULES:

1. No intense sex scenes. Please, for the sake of everyone.
  2. No bullying. You can do harmless bullying but only if its part of the RP. Do not tell people to die and anything harmful.
  3. You can starts rumors, but nothing horrible!
  4. Do NOT control characters other than your own.
  5. If you do swear, use *
  6. Do not abuse people because of their gender, sexuality ect.
  7. You are allowed to submit 4 characters. If you need more, please message me.
  8. Avoid having the same Faceclaim and name as someone else.

LINKS:

Faceclaim Powerpoint:
FaceClaim

Dorm Partners:
Found In The FaceClaim PowerPoint Above

Schedules:
Schedules

YOU CANNOT ARRANGE RELATIONSHIPS SINCE YOU HAVE JUST ARRIVED AT THIS SCHOOL AND YOU KNOW NOBODY.

SINCE GHOULS CAN POSSES YOUR BODY, YOU CAN PRETEND AT TIMES YOU HAVE BEEN POSSESSED, BUT IT CANNOT BE FREQUENT!

I will also have my own characters because you know. But I won’t have huge roles. That’s for you guys :wink:

Griffin High {OFFICAL RP THREAD}

But wouldn’t it be illegal for teacher’s to have relationships with students?

Yes, it is. But that’s part of the whole drama. The relationships would be secret :wink:

I am not forcing any relationships like this, but its always an option :woman_shrugging:

I signed up!

Awesome! I will check it out :grinning:

Hi can I ask XD about the outfit? should it be on Episode outfits? or like can be find anything on the web?

I created another character!

It can be anything from the web :grin:

I saw! I am really liking your two characters :smile:

Thank you!

Yaass!! Thank you :heart:

What are the age limits

I did the forum! I’m so excited!!

Anything below a hundred

@Lacie @CherryTerryBerry @sdavis05 @LovingLostCities @Falcon @fal.renet1398 @Sky_Rose @The_Surgeon @Chocolate_Mama

Before I Can Start Sorting Out Dorms And More, WE NEED MORE MALES.

ATM I only have one male character, and that’s my own. If you know any male roleplayers please encourage them to sign up, or if you want to add male character (even if you have already submitted two) please do.,

:heart:

@LadyPhantom

Can I make a male student and teacher?

Would they be interested in each other?

No not necessarily…

That’s good, because we need males interested in students!

So, yes, you can make more characters!