3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

This is great! :purple_heart:

Letā€™s bump this up, lol.

1 Like

This is so helpful!!!

u are a lifesaver!!!

I found this so helpful, I could scream. Thank you for helping the community like this.

2 Likes

Itā€™s really nothing. The amazing authors who made all of these tutorials deserve the real credit.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

REMINDER
This thread is not for promoting art threads, such as cover art or splash shops. Rather, for tutorials and how-tos.

1 Like

This is really good, especially the links.

Not to burden you, but it would be really, really nice if you created another one of these things, just for like the cover art threads, so works such as those of @Dangrousdiva can be recognized and realized, rather than people just focus on those in which are very popular and overcrowded. This would be a huge help,

But other than that, keep up the obviously stellar work! I commend you! :clap:, and I hope other people of the Episode community do the same.

3 Likes

Hi I was just looking at ep_backgrounds drive and nothing on there is her own she even has copyright images on there as well. I donā€™t believe itā€™s right.

Sorry was looking at the wrong account I clicked Pamelaā€™s at the same time also.

Oh no, @pamelac.stories does edits, so she bases her backgrounds off of Episodeā€™s officials, and does colors and window backgrounds and things like that. Therefore, you still have to credit her! :heart:

2 Likes

Um, that sounds more like an issue you should tell her yourself. It doesnā€™t belong on this thread, so itā€™s off-topic.

Sorry wrong account it was ep_backgrounds I corrected my post.

@queenkhadijah999 itā€™s not off topic if you have a resource page in your thread with copyright material

bump

heres one https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/episode-studio-request-thread-reopened-5-5-18-open/24215/128

There are more on Instagram if you donā€™t mind including it in your post!

@alexa_episode
@rebecca.stories
@larajane.writes
@sharonrose.episode
@shara.stories
@christy_lovepisode
@tw.episode
@helenewalther.episode

Please give editors credit in your story if youā€™ve used their work!

Also, Iā€™m no longer @smg.episode. Iā€™ve changed my username to @shellyg.episode, but have currently revoked access to my backgrounds and overlays.

1 Like

Is it because I always forget to credit you

I wasnā€™t calling out anyone. I meant in general.

Other editors that I know of have read stories where their backgrounds were used, but no credits were mentioned anywhere. This is why Iā€™m not sharing my work anymore.

Though it would be nice if you didnā€™t forget to credit me since I spent hours on my edits so the public can use them.

Thanks for the links and the heads up!

1 Like

Well, if anyone needs a cover or splash for Limelight, here they can go!

1 Like