Grishaverse : Books and Series

Hi all,

I hope you guys are doing well.
Halloween is coming and with it, stories of witches and other magic creatures!
Has someone red any of Leigh Bardugo’s book? May it be the Grisha trilogy, the Crows duology, etc?
I finished the Netflix series when it came out and I fell in love with many characters.
Did you see the series? How did you like it?

PS : check out my new instagram account ashe.episode and have an amazing day :two_hearts::heart:

Love from France

3 Likes

I’ve only read the Crows duology but they are amazing!!! I’m so happy they brought those characters into the show! :heart_eyes: only reason I watched it honestly the casting was just :ok_hand:t4:

Right??
I love the Crows part of the show as well! They were fun, clever and they always had good action plans (thanks to Kaz :heart:)
I hope the season 2 will come soon. I van’t wait to see what’s going on next for them.
Who’s your favorite character?

1 Like

Kaz is even better in the books! So much depth to his backstory and all his complex plans, he’s the best :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG !!! I totally agree!!
Kaz in the books… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Aaaah :two_hearts::heart: we need more Kaz vibes in cinema

1 Like

I FEEL BAD COS I DNFD THE BOOKS
idk why but i felt like Alina in the book was so irritating that I just gave up mid way through :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I had a really hard time finishing shadow and bone because of alina as well.
I’m not sure if i find Alina in the books more irritating than in the series.
In the series, she spends her time writing letters. At least in the books she tries to learn something.
What do you think?