Grumpy Cat died... 😿

Hi!

Guess you read the news that one of the most famous cats on the internet has passed away. :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

Here you can share your condolences and favorite memes. Even 9 lives end one day. R.I.P.

Yours, Nemesis, the Black Panther, for the inofficial Episode TCC (The Cat Club).

Some tags: @16AngelCat, @RainbowCat, @Turtle_Cat, @callmedaddy, @DarkDreamz.

15 Likes

I saw this and I was heart broken. R.I.P

2 Likes

RIP Grumpy Cat, you were my spirit animal (See what I did there :smirk:)

Your Legacy still lives on, in the hearts of millions (including my own :wink:)

You were Mouse’s idol (and mine too :crying_cat_face:)

I heard the news yesterday, I’m absolutely heart broken. :sob:

I mean all of this seriuously FYI, I love cats and I am way to emotional :sneezing_face:

1 Like

I read it alright…

I was so sad.:sob::sob: she will always be remembered.

1 Like

WHATTTT? Noooooooo! I loved that cat!

1 Like

I saw it on the news and my heart broke.:crying_cat_face: She will forever be remembered!

2 Likes

I saw the news :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:
I love grumpy cat :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:
I hope her legacy lives on :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:
She can’t be replaced :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:
:crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Aww :sob::sob::sob::sob:

May Grumpy Cat reszt in peace. :pray::pray::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Awh! Really? :cry:
Naw, I’ll never forget her! Rest in peace bb x

Also love how this my first post on forums

1 Like

She will always be remembered :sob:. May her soul RIP :coffin:

2 Likes

I’m so sad
My heart is broken
RIP grumpy cat :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I’m freaking heartbroken and sad. RIP. :heart:

2 Likes

Goodbye Grumpy Cat :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

So much topics, I need to bump this for once. :cat:

Poor kit!

3 Likes

Noooooo grumpy cat :sob::sob::sob::sob: she was so cute. R.I.P

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.