💎 G's outfit and splash shop!💎 {CLOSED for good!} [LL only]

:warning: This shop is closed for good now!!!

mostly because of school and personal reasons!

:gem: Welcome to my art shop!!! :gem:

Here you can request any kind of outfits, and you can also request splashes!!

:warning: Remember I can get busy with school and my personal life, if I don’t answer your first reply don’t spam me, wait for at least 30 mins/1 hour then you may reply ONCE again!

:gem: I will not permit being rude to me, or anyone else that would like to request, this is a safe place not a place to spread hate!!!

Rules

Please use this password Ninja Turtle :green_heart: and blur it!
Be nice!!
Make sure to fill the whole form out
Do not rush me!

:gem: If you’ve made it this far you’re looking to request something!! If you are, please fill out this short form

Forms

Outfit Form

What are you requesting?

Who is it for (female/male, adult/child)

-Any Specific Color That You Want It Or Don’t To Feature?

-Characters Personality (This is actually really important, it helps me figure out if she/he should wear something more showy/flashy or shy/subtle)

What Is This Outfit For? club, wedding, sleepover, etc…
(if it’s for work please elaborate on whether it’s an office or other kind of job)

-Time Of Year? (So I know if she/he should wear shorts, dress, skirt, etc).

Tattoos? Or Other Extras Such As glasses? (This Isn’t the most important as you could add them after, but it’s appreciated)

Deadline?

Splash form

What are you requesting?

Colors you want featured? (For the background and “theme”)

Do you have a background or want me to find one?

Do you want your character/s on it?

Character details (only if you want characters on it)

What do you want it to say? (example, “This story contains mature themes and strong language”)

Examples

:gem: Unfortunately I do not do fantasy outfits, if you’re desperate and absolutely need one, I will do it but only in desperate kinds of situations!!

Female Outfits

Male Outfits

Splash examples

I’ve just started making splashes so sorry if they’re bad…

More examples coming soon…

:warning: These are examples ONLY , if you wish to use any of these ASK me first!!!

• With Love, from Gracie :gem:
6 Likes

Yesss!! Best of luck with your shop, angel!

1 Like

Thanks!!:heart:

1 Like

Bump! Lmao :heart::joy:

1 Like

Bookmarking!:heart_eyes: thank you for tagging me! I will be requesting soon :smile::two_hearts:

1 Like

for a female and can I get 2?

• Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? nope

• Characters Personality (This is actually really important, it helps me figure out if she/he should wear something more showy/flashy or shy/subtle) neutral personality but she is nice

What Is This Outfit For? club, wedding, sleepover, etc… - work

Tattoos? (This Isn’t the most important as you could add them after, but it’s appreciated) hmm no

1 Like

thanks for requesting and I’ll get on it right now!!
and sorry but can you elaborate what you mean by “neutral personality”
I am sorry if you want an outfit in INK style I only do LL, I forgot to add it at the top

1 Like

Thank you for tagging me and best of luck.
I will let you know if I need outfits. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks!! :two_hearts::joy:

1 Like

Right now I have 10 people I’d like default outfits for…please let me know how many you’d like to accept at a time! I don’t want to bombard you with a ton of requests💕

1 Like

Hey! I can probably do around 5 depending on your deadline

oh sorry i mean simply nothing flashy and LL

1 Like

Ok no problem! And sorry I edited it now, this is my first shop if you can tell :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll send you an outfit and see if you like it then I’ll send you what clothes I used, is that alright?

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

Ok’ it shouldn’t take that long, I’ll get it back to you soon!

Here are some outfits! I put three so you can choose whichever two you want! and if you don’t like them or want to change something don’t hold back, let me know!
If you like them I’ll send you the details of what clothes I used!

Outfits

1 Like

I’m not pressed for a deadline, maybe by the end of the month at the latest😊
I’ll still only send 5 awhile! Let me know if you need anything else from me💕

Austin

Who is it for (female/male, adult/child) Adult male.

Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? Nope

Characters Personality (This is actually really important, it helps me figure out if she/he should wear something more showy/flashy or shy/subtle) He’s an aggressive lover, cares very much for people even if he doesn’t know them well yet. Sometimes he comes off as rude with how blunt he is, but he’s always looking out for others best interest.

(if it’s for work please elaborate on whether it’s an office or other kind of job) Default/daywear outfit. I’d like him to wear either a short sleeve shirt and/or shorts due to location. His outfit style is comfortable, while also stylish. He takes pride in a nice appearance.

Tattoos? (This Isn’t the most important as you could add them after, but it’s appreciated) He has one tattoo but I haven’t decided on what exactly and where to put it.

Deadline? End of month

Courtney

Who is it for (female/male, adult/child) Adult female.

Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? Light/pastel colors. No yellow

Characters Personality (This is actually really important, it helps me figure out if she/he should wear something more showy/flashy or shy/subtle) She’s a spoiled brat lol. She loves fancy clothes, lots of sparkling accessories. In her opinion, if it costs more then it HAS to be better, right?

(if it’s for work please elaborate on whether it’s an office or other kind of job) Default/daywear outfit. Outfit should contain some type of short (shirt, dress or shorts) due to location.

Tattoos? (This Isn’t the most important as you could add them after, but it’s appreciated) none. I may add freckles but I’m undecided on that yet.

Deadline? End of month

Daniel

Characters Personality (This is actually really important, it helps me figure out if she/he should wear something more showy/flashy or shy/subtle) He takes pride in his knowledge. Always spouting facts, but even more so when he gets nervous (which is pretty much always!) He has a level head and is such a caring person.

(if it’s for work please elaborate on whether it’s an office or other kind of job) Default/daywear outfit. I’d like him to wear either a short sleeve shirt and/or shorts due to location. His outfit style is business casual. He wears watches and glasses.

Tattoos? (This Isn’t the most important as you could add them after, but it’s appreciated) None, he may have freckles but I’m undecided yet.

Deadline? End of month

Jackson

Characters Personality (This is actually really important, it helps me figure out if she/he should wear something more showy/flashy or shy/subtle) He’s kind of…out there! He’s a real goober and doesn’t care what people think of him. He loves having fun, laughing and playing video games.

(if it’s for work please elaborate on whether it’s an office or other kind of job) Default/daywear outfit. I’d like him to wear either a short sleeve shirt and/or shorts due to location. His outfit style is pretty much whatever he feels like wearing that day. As long as it’s not really fancy…lol

Tattoos? (This Isn’t the most important as you could add them after, but it’s appreciated) Nope!

Deadline? End of month

Kelly

Who is it for (female/male, adult/child) Adult female.

Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? Minimal black, no yellow.

Characters Personality (This is actually really important, it helps me figure out if she/he should wear something more showy/flashy or shy/subtle) She’s usually rather tame and suppresses her desire to act like a wild woman due to her profession, so I’d like her default outfit to be more on the risky side. She’s very smart and really wants to find someone to share her love with!

(if it’s for work please elaborate on whether it’s an office or other kind of job) Default/daywear outfit. I’d like it to be more risky and edgy, but with minimal black.

Tattoos? (This Isn’t the most important as you could add them after, but it’s appreciated) She might have one or two small tattoos, possibly one of the hip ones, but I’m undecided yet.

Deadline? End of month

1 Like

Ok no problem, I’ll send you some outfits sometime tomorrow and if you like them I’ll send you the clothes details!

1 Like

Sounds good, can’t wait!:two_hearts::blush:

1 Like