💎 G's outfit and splash shop!💎 {CLOSED for good!} [LL only]

Your outfits are so amazing hope you don’t mind me asking for some!
Who is it for: (20 yr old woman)

• Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? these outfits should be very colorful and kinda girly

• Characters Personality She is a very bubbly person, outgoing, and stylish

What Is This Outfit For? it’s just casual things to wear out and about

Tattoos? snake leg tattoo

Deadline? no deadline :hugs:

2 Likes

Ok no problem! how many did you want? any amount is fine it’s just that I seen you said “some”

1 Like

oh haha maybe like 4 if that’s ok!

1 Like

lol yeah it’s no problem

1 Like

Hey @KylieJay I got busy with school and that’s why I didn’t send you any outfits today, but I’ll send you them tomorrow around 12:00/12:30. Is that ok?
I was also wondering if you wanted Kelly to wear something like a dress or shorts
it wasn’t in your request but I figured I would ask just to make sure!

1 Like

Hey! @Celestial_Night I’ll send you the outfits tomorrow a little around 1:00. Is that ok?

1 Like

That’s great! Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hey no worries, take your time!!:blush:
And for Kelly, shorts are fine💕

1 Like

@KylieJay here are your outfits, if you don’t like them don’t be scared or feel bad to let me know ok?
lol I had a break earlier than I thought that’s why I am able to get you them sooner than expected!

Austin

details for above outfit
Open collared shirt cotton brown otter, Chain accessories ripped jeans denim black,
Contractor boots leather brown tan, Multiple beaded strapped bracelets leather neutral beige warm.

Courtney

details for above outfit
Transparent tied spaghetti strap shirt cotton grey white,
Low cut crotopand skirt combo dress sating grey pink pale, Pearl earrings grey white,
Heels house party leather white, Diamond cluster bracelet pink diamond,
Diamond cluster pink diamond accents necklace

Daniel

details for above outfit
Short sleeve pocket button up neutral black, Worn ripped jeans denim blue oxford,
Sneaker rubber sole canvas grey black, Rectangular thin metal neutral black,
Minor faced watch leather grey black.

Jackson

details for above outfit
Penny’s Coffee T shirt Cotton Teal Blue, Cuffed shorts cotton neutral warm,
Flip Flops cotton grey black, Tinted sunglasses metalgold, Boho Beaded multi strapped necklace leather turquoise blue, Boho Beaded multi strapped bracelet turquoise blue.

Kelly

I made two different ones for Kelly, you can either choose one of them or take both, but please let me know what you decide :slightly_smiling_face:

details for above outfit.
Padded Moto Jacket Leather White,
Sleeveless Turtleneck Neutral Black, Ripped Shorts Denim Oxford Blue,
Transparent Polkadot Leggings Polyester Neutral Pale,
Pull Tab Yellow Stitched Rubber Heel Boot Matte Leather Grey White,
Triangle Long Earrings Metal Silver, Leaf Motif Beaded Bracelet Metal Silver.

details for above outfit.
Collared Crop Rolledup Sleeves Jacket Leather Blue Cerulean,
Button Up Denim Dress T Shirt Layered Denim Blue White,
Pull Tab Yellow Stitched Rubber Heel Boot Matte Leather Blue Oxford Roses,
Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black, Triangle Long Earrings Metal Silver,
Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Silver.

-Gracie

1 Like

They’re all so cute! Jackson’s is my favorite, that’s totally him :joy: and I like the first outfit you made for Kelly the most! It’s still modest while also looking like she’s ready to party.:sunglasses:

I’ll try them all on my characters to see how they look and let you know if I’d like any changes.:blush:

I’ll send the last 5 awhile, but please do any other requests you have first!! Mine can wait💕

1 Like

thanks! and I’m glad you like them :blob_hearts: :joy:

1 Like

And the last 5! Thank you so much for all of these :sweat_smile::joy::two_hearts:

Jeremy

Who is it for (female/male, adult/child) Adult male.

Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? maybe more earthy tones?

Characters Personality He’s very shy, but incredibly sweet. He’s mature, honest and caring.

What Is This Outfit For? default/daywear. He doesn’t go all out for his appearance or accessories. He likes wearing comfortable clothes, no ripped jeans please.

Tattoos? Nope, needles scare him lol

Deadline? End of month

Lily

Who is it for (female/male, adult/child) Adult female.

Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? Black/burgundy/dark colors

Characters Personality Lily is a crazy girl, very open and out there. She makes sure her clothes showcase her unique personality!

What Is This Outfit For? default/daywear. Anything black, goth and grungy with a choker would be perfect for her!

Tattoos? She’ll have piercings and some tattoos but I haven’t decided on exact ones yet.

Deadline? End of month

Raymond

Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? Nope

Characters Personality Raymond’s a jerk, a bad boy and a narcissist. That really tells you all you need to know about him lol

What Is This Outfit For? This will be his secondary bad boy outfit. Daywear. He likes showing off his tattoos, wearing open shirts, ripped jeans. Anything that gives a bad boy vibe would be great.

Tattoos? He has the full upper body tattoo.

Deadline? End of month

Tim

Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? black and white.

Characters Personality Tim lives in the gym except for when he wants to get a girl. He’s very into health and fitness, and keeping himself cleaned, groomed and presentable. He is a bit condescending occasionally, and has a larger ego from all the girls who (justifiably lol) flock to him.

What Is This Outfit For? default/daywear. Short sleeve shirt and shorts, I’d like it to be more fitness themed, without looking like “I’m on my way to the gym!” if that makes sense…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Tattoos? Undecided

Deadline? End of month

Yvonne

Who is it for (female/male, adult/child) Adult female.

Any Specific Color That You Want It To Feature? no black.

Characters Personality Yvonne is a bit dipsy, but very sweet and a true friend nonetheless. She knows everything there is to know about fashion and always has the most fabulous outfits.

What Is This Outfit For? default/daywear. She wears stylish, classy clothes while still being somewhat modest. She likes bright (not pastel) colors. Purses are a great accessory for her as well🙂

Tattoos? I don’t think so, I’m unsure yet though.

Deadline? End of month

1 Like

hey! @Celestial_Night here are your outfits, if you don’t like them feel free to let me know of any changes you would like to make!! I hope you like them!

outfits

3 Likes

yup no problem!!! I should be able to get them to you probably tomorrow around 1:00
I’m really glad you liked them!!! :blob_hearts: :blush:

1 Like

These are so good! :scream:
Thank you so so much

1 Like

lmao I’m glad you like them!!! :blob_hearts: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey! @KylieJay lol I had more free time than expected so I got your outfits done!!!
let me know if you don’t like them or want to change them! I’m open to suggestions!

Jeremy

Lily

Raymond

Tim

Yvonne

1 Like

Ah they’re adorable!:heart_eyes:
The only one right off the bat, would be Jeremy’s…I forgot to mention that there needs to be at least a short sleeve shirt or shorts because they’re living on a beach at the moment, if you don’t mind changing his?
Other than that I love them!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah no problem!! I’ll get it back to you in a bit ok? :blush: :two_hearts:

Hey! @KylieJay here’s the last outfit!!!

Jeremy

all I changed was the bottoms
Midlength shorts green olive

1 Like