Guaranteed read for reads!

Thank you! I have read some episodes of your story! I’m going to private message you with more. :blush:

HI,
I would love to do a read for read! I will read your story this weekend and message you with feedback once I’m finished!

Here’s my story: (let me know what you think)

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Instagram: tldax913.episode
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

I’m down for a read for read :slight_smile:
Here is my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description : Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736 1

imagehttps://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/b/4/b468b27ea8d28a53ba6b2080525e7ba98d5945fe.jpg

1 Like

yes ok! I’ll dm you when I’m finished

1 Like

1m
Title: The Man inside the Gang Leader
Author: tammyire
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance and Action
Style: Limelight
Plot Summary: The gang life is the only life that Blaire penelope has ever known. No-one really ‘falls in love’ so when the gang leader falls for her,she doesn’t know what to do.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5525068051775488

& it’s also lgbt+ friendly meaning that you can choose your sexual preference. I’ll do read for read and review for review just comment. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @missmac1!

I finished your story, and I’m sending you pics and comments in instagram. Please also follow me on Instagram at @episode.loveneverfails

Thanks!
Cathy

1 Like

Thanks again! I’ll read your this weekend :grin:

Hey everyone!

I’m Kim and my story is my entry for the Fantastical contest!

I’d really appreciate it if you guys could read my Fantastical story!!
(it’s only three chapters but I’m writing more!)

If you want to do a read for read or you’d like to do a review exchange, send me a message either here on the forums or on my instagram! (or you could always just reply :woman_shrugging:t6:)

Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
Author: Kim L
Description:

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

Genre: Fantasy
Chapters published: 3
Link :arrow_down:

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

N.B. Choices matter if you play yourself and don’t take every opportunity to learn, it will affect how other characters treat the MC and the points you gain!!!

Please let PANS and ZOOMS finish before you click! Unless it’s a long zoom that’s moving while there is speech and/or narration.

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

I have exams Monday-Wednesday but I’ll be writing more after that.

If you want me to do a read for read please let me know and I’ll have your feedback as soon as I can. It will most likely be between Thursday and Sunday!

1 Like

Hey I read your story:) I’ll send you a message rn
Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736
My story is called “Trouble In Princess Paradise”
Princess Rose, always had everything she’s desired.What happens when the Solar Eclipse happens and strange things begin occuring?Will Rose be able to keep the 4 kingdoms together?
My instagram is : rosina.episode

1 Like

Hi Catelyn,

I just wanted to let you know that I have read 4 episodes of your story :slight_smile:

Just for myself to keep track, I am noting that I have done the read for you and have contacted you privately with screen shots :grin:

Hey Maggy!

Once I have confirmation that you have read my story, “For The Love Of The Gang”. (3 Episodes so far). I will certainly read yours. Just send me a message once it’s done and I will get to yours asap :grin:

Thank you! I will read your story next! :grin:

1 Like

I have read 3 episodes of your story. I am going to private message you now with more details :smile:

I’m always up for a read4read - just message me :slight_smile:

Fantastical: Nature’s caprices
Episodes: 3 (4 will be out this week)
Extras: CC, choices matter, LGBT, several love interests
Description: Ana’s world is turning upside down when she finds out that she’s one of nature’s caprices - and if that isn’t enough, something seems to be off with her powers.

Thanks for the read for read! I have read your story and sent the screen shots on instagram :slight_smile:

Just for my own records. I have read your story and have sent screenshots

Hello Rosina.

I have just finished reading 3 chapters of your story and have sent you a private message with the details :grin:

1 Like

Anyone who has asked for read for read and has read my story and sent screen shots as per the guidelines, I have returned the read and have read at least 3 episodes from your stories. Please let me know if I have missed anyone! Thanks again to those who have read my story! I am up to date now so whoever reads my story next and wants me to read there’s, please let me know! :grin:

Still open for R4R ! Changed the subject and bumping this post!:grin: